44m - returning pilot LF active corp

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi Licio,

I wish the game could have more of the “good old days”! I remember when torps hit for full damage regardless of size/speed, you could have mwd and ab on at the same time to get 10k m/s cruisers or pirates actually ransomed in low sec!

Those times are sadly gone so we have to make the most of the fun we can have. You have some great offers above but it sounds like you want a close knit atmosphere where you can make some long term friends and a corp that knows it’s members.

My friends and I have just started playing again. There are six of us at the moment and we’ve just made a wormhole, we’re in the process of evicting the current occupants. We’ll mainly be pvping but we look out for a good opportunity to make some isk together.

Would love to have a chat with you if you’ve got a free 30mins over the next few days?

Kal

1 Like

Bump.
Ill reach out to the previous posts today. just eant to see what else is out there.
Thanks.

1 Like

Licio Soares

I sent you an in game mail. Hope to chat with you!!

1 Like

hey @Licio_Soares

welcome back … sounds like you are looking for us

we are a casual corp
free for all activities you do and helpfull if you want try something new
anyone is open if you want to join in to some stuff he is doing or trying

we are not a 2nd job … most uf us would not have time for that kind of EVE
we try to have fun playing EVE … not more not less

get in our public channel “AKIMA Pub” or contact me direct ingame
you time windows matches more or less my time windows so should be possible to meet

JuuR

1 Like

Have a look at our recruitment thread and give us a try.
I can promise you one thing, and thats that you will never have more fun on ts then in redux.
If you want constant fun on ts, awesome roams, and even good logistics, you should give us a go.

1 Like

Not going to bother with all the fancy images and stuff the others have gone with.

But what I can offer is a Corp that operates in highsec and WH space, and everywhere between. We have a number of members with a similar character setup, and always looking to add more to that group. It’s an active group running PVE fleet security missions and c4/5 drifter site hunting, and yes that group do enjoy the PVP side of the game. And being in WH space you’ll have enough to keep you enjoying it.

I won’t offer instant Corp join up, but instead offer you the chance to see if the corp/members are for you first, do some fleet actions and see what you think.

If interested pm me in game. And I’ll tell you more.

1 Like

Hey depending on your skill level and interest my corporation Lethal injection inc is recruiting combat pilots.

while we are USTZ primarily we have a bunch of dudes in EUTZ as well!
we do two things, blow ships up and make combat boosters.
we are RL first, laid back but also one of the most active corps in triumvirate.!

while we have corp ops we compensate our memebers with free ships and isk and whatnot.

if you want to know more hit me up in game or via DISCORD

1 Like

I have messaged you in game. Let’s chat!

1 Like

Lots of PvP opportunities. Good atmosphere inside. RL frist attitude. Come take a look!

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL take a look at us

1 Like

#MakeEveGreatAgain

1 Like

Hi Licio

We are a corp with an active core of members. We are not blob size so you will get to know your corp mates. Our focus is pvp so if you are up for that then we might be a good fit.

1 Like

I have sent you an in-game mail with some information. I look forward from hearing back from you o/

1 Like

Hi Licio,

Hi,

Take a moment and have a look at our add, maibe theres something up there that might raise your interest.Basically, we are a tight knit reformed group of Stain region residents involved in campaign for content, setted up in a target rich environment, with a very limited blue standings list and aiming to grow, control and overwhelm the infidels arround us.We don’t do politics,blobfests and blue donuts but we do love the salt and tears.If that kind of game play might be something that you are looking forward to experience, please reach out to me and we can setup a meeting.Below is our add and some contact details:

Hope to hear from you soon.

o/

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

1 Like

Hey @Licio_Soares
FUN inc may have just what you need!
Come check us out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.