47m SP returning pilot

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Yahwahdever of the Gallente Federation, at your service. I am a utilitous single toon account thats been away for some time now. Looking to resub if I can find the right digs.

Can fly drone boat PVE, mining vessels, and cov ops up to Gall T3 (Still need to round out all skills for T3).

Comfortable in pvp combat, but have lots of room to learn and improve.

Lived in wh space before I left game, and qould consider coming back.

Considerations before recruitment:
Im not able to be as hard core as I was in college with gaming. Hence, I would like a more relaxed atmosphere to fly in… When I’m on im dedicated to the team, but my game time can be sporadic at times so I need a little flexibility.

While I am not afraid to fight, I’m not necessarily looking for one either… I do like pvp, but given my limited time, I would like to have ample time to reset and manage an ISK stream if possible. Ive never been space rich, but the idea of attaining that sounds fun!

I have a very dry sense of humor. I would require a group of folks that knows how to have fun while achieving corp goals.

Let’s see what the future holds!

1 Like

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, as you’re rusty and returning we might be a good fit for you, lots of small gang activty - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

If you’re interested in seeing how we run fleets for sheer fun factor only here’s a twitch clip! Twitch Warning - Lots of strong language.

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

2 Likes

Hi Yahwahdever,

I have a pretty good fit for you. We operate out of Solitude and have rather ambitious goals in both Industry and PvP. We are seeking leaders and team players to drive that content and wish to be in an atmosphere were they are significant contributors.

We are all older players with a relaxed attitude but we aim really high in our goals. So if you are looking for a place to utilize you mining, push your pvp, and set that all within a much larger narrative of corporate goals, hit me up and I’ll tell you what we do and let you decide if you like it.

(and don’t listen to people who tell you that you can’t get space rich in lowsec – I made 700m in 2 hours on the weekend. One member made 5 billion in 2 weeks. The difference is in corp ambition and focus.)

2 Likes

@Yahwahdever

You’ll never be truly space rich in low-sec, but in low-sec, having enough money to PVP is good enough. Faction warfare missions at Level 4 are the exception and can provide around a billion for a two hours work. When the faction warfare tier is crap and they don’t (like it is right now), you can run abyssals or run plexes. It’s up to you really.

That said, we’re a corp that focusses on PVP. If you enjoy it, that’s fine. If you want to hunt out PVP at every opportunity, that’s better. If your dream truly is to krab your way to space wealth and fortune and your desire to PVP is only middling, we’re not for you.

But you announced yourself as a man of the Gallente Federation, and I couldn’t not reply to that, so here’s our thread:

1 Like

You should consider Shepards of Mettle! They are a returning player friendly corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We also have great PVE space as well and no fleet participation requirements so PVP whoever much you want.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Saucy’s group is also very good.

1 Like

Hey @Yahwahdever

Welcome back! If you’re open to considering lowsec I think our corp could provide you with a good environment to have fun pvp while also giving you the ability to become space rich like you want.

We’re a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has been around for several years now with great FCs and active leadership who are constantly searching for the next good fight. We run daily fleets/ops with include roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, WH diving, and the occasional defense/offense structure timer.

Our goal is to get fights whether we win or lose without needlessly intentionally feeding. We’re a very relaxed and casual group with no activity requirements or hazing on dumb losses. We’re most active between 18:00-05:00 EVE Time. We also have a large variety of isk making opportunities such as exploration, missions, ratting, and high value moon mining.

If you’re interested check out our forum post / killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

2 Likes

Hey @Yahwahdever! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

We understand here at Exxitium that IRL comes first, always, and foremost. Trust me when I tell you, despite the constant stream of content that we have available, we will never mandate you log in, ever.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

2 Likes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

2 Likes

Killboard

The Solitude Confederation, [SOCO-] is recruiting English speaking PvPers (US/EU). We are a close knit group based in Low Sec Solitude. SOCO- operates in Solitude, Placid, Syndicate, Aridia, Genesis and J-Space. We understand that real-life comes first and EvE is just an internet spaceship game.

void-alliance-large-logo3%20512

What we offer?

• Content - We have fleets/Roams 3-4 times a week. We often drop on a moment’s notice.
  • Sexy Fleet Comp
  • Targets
  • Ships - Fleet Ships are Free!
  • Capital Hull SRP
  • R64 Moon Mining - Want extra isk? Say no more
  • BPO Library
  • Military Friendly!

Killboard

What we require?

• At least 10 million skillpoints
  • Working Mic Teamspeak 3
  • Complete Background check - Alts included
  • Competence - Don’t be the guy or girl to feed ships to the enemy, don’t screw your allies

Contact

“Meeko Gloom” Ingame
Meeko Gloom#7910 on discord
“SOCO- Public” Ingame Channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’d be a great match, come chat with us ingame.

2 Likes

Keeping it short.

Have a group of players that work together as a corp with offices in all faction space.

We believe in RL and family come first. So not hardcore rules, but if you’re up for fleet missioning.

Good group always welcome other like minded players.

If interested evemail me for more details.

2 Likes

Yahwahdever,

“dedicated to the team”, That’s all I need to hear! We are looking for players like you in Troll Legion.

We want to grow a Corporation that is a tight knit group of pilots who can adapt to encounters with an enemy or augment the larger fleets to better the chances of victory; we are looking to be the SWAT team of our Alliance.

We are part of a SOV Alliance carving out space in The Spire, IVO the C-B pocket in the Spire.

Please come have a chat with us in our recruitment channel: Trolling Grounds, or send a message to Zy Sojurn or Pimius in game.

Hope to talk to you soon

Zy Sojurn

2 Likes

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

2 Likes

Bokbok @Yahwahdever ,

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, niv (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

mea culpa is exactly what you are looking for we are very chilled team and our main play time is EU time zone.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Structure removal

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Yahwahdever,

Hi old buddy. Long time no see.

Remember me? Your name sounded familiar. You were in X-Ray Whiskey which was part of Dragoons back in 2011.

I see you were also in Raining Doom (my condolences). My corp is recruiting, but you’ll have to decide if you can handle both the Harms twins.

Public channel: Trolling Grounds. Of course you’re welcome to convo me for our discord details. Happy to chat, just let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.