4 bill for 1 character if ya want others i can be flexible

how many ya looking for?

bump2

bump3

BUMP5

Ill take the 4 chars for 10b

thanks for the offer least ill take is 14 or 3.5 for multiples

14 for the 5?

no ty but thanks for offer but i did give ya a discount for multiples 3.5 for multiples i have many more if needed

I just cant help but wonder why i would pay that amount when i know for a fact you sold for less already

ye3s I did but I learned its not worth my time at that price, i cant help but think your just troller and no intentions of buying. If ya wanna buy Ill be happy to sell to ya but price is 3.5 for multiples

cat got your tongue? was you expecting me to be not honest? how may would ya like?

With the new skillqueues not being limited to 24hrs on alpha account its better for me to queue up alot of accounts and not think about it and use my isk for actual β€œready” accounts

3.5b for a starter account is alot especially with the skill changes. Howlong do you think itll take for people like me to create 200 accounts and queue them up and sell them in 2 months by using alpha injectors

Lol i answered my own question

why the hell are u wasting your time here go enjoy your game how you see fit? Im gonna do mine

bump6

i am interested in 9 at 2.5B each.

i cant go that low buddy its just not worth my time at that point, If youll take 9 i can do 3.25 but thats low as i can. If interested just let me know

bump1