75m sp Pilot LF New Home USTZ

I am a returning player after about 3-4 years off. I spent majority of my life in WH and HS, and have never done any low/null content. I am not exactly sure what I would like to do, but I am up to learning new things.

Objectives: PvP while maintaining a steady flow of ISK. Basically, I want to join a group that does ISK farming together as a team and does PvP.

I enjoy flying logi, and have skills to fly archon, (though never tried), some T3C, and a few other misc. I have all the appropriate scanning skills for WH space (though been a while). I am willing to train what is needed for the corp and I am very much a team player.

If you are interested in someone that needs a bit of help getting started again, but is a person who is willing to contribute to the team effort, please consider me in your corp!

1 Like

You should have a look at these guys, they are a corp in my alliance and are an active EU / US corp. Great guys.

Hi Lfritmaximus

Welcome back to the game. My corp is called Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. and we sov-null/low-sec pvp corporation and founders of our alliance called sedition. Our primary form of content is small-gang/blops with access to larger fleets.

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content with fleets ranging across multiple timezones. Overall we are very chill group looking for casual PVP. We have access to three regions to make isk, and we deploy around for our PVP content. Otherwise, we are more of a community friends than just a corporation and you won’t be a number.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content. We understand that with COVID, you may be busy. We understand and we will take that into consideration at all times.

Here is what we offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Moon mining across multiple regions of sov-null space.

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi there Lfritmaximus,

welcome back to eve:)

I you dont mind i would recommend you to check us out, i really think we might be a good option for you.

below you have a few points that explains what we are doing and why you should consider us as an option

1, No sov warfare. No structure bashing nor cta’s
2. No sov space to bother off.
3, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
4, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
5, No big fleet warfare. Say goodbye too TiDI and anchor +F1
6, No corp tax. Yes you read it right 0 % CORP TAX. You keep all the isk you make:)
7, Make 500m/hr doing guristas missions to fund your pvp
8, You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
9, Small/midsize pvp. Your skills will actualy matter this time
10, Fly what you can afford to lose.
11. Very laidback game expeirence
12, and much morrrrreeeeee

If you want to know more just join our discord and lets have a talk

/prim

Hello Ifrit, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi Ifritmaximus o/

Welcome back to Eve :smiley: Our corp, [UMAH], are recriuting and I think you would fit in nicely with us! We are a null corp based out in Syndicate, a mixture of indy, pve and pvp players spread across EU/US/Aus time zones. We are a fairly small corp in a phase of expansion, but are well established in our space and playing a very active role in our alliance. PvE wise we have access to level 4 missions, burner missions and plenty of space for combat anomalies + exploration in our region and the surrounding area. We also have a pretty great industry infrastructure set up across our space, a large BPO library, offer plenty of moon mining (including several R64 moons - gotta get that isk!), a corp buyback programme, and most importantly an active and engaged membership who are here to help :slight_smile: We have a small base in WH space, which it sounds like you might be interested in, too.

We have plenty of pvp opportunities, roams, gate camps and drop etc., including CTA’s which we encourage our members to join - and we’re always on the look out for a logi pilot :wink:

In terms of our membership, we are mainly adults – many with families – and we’re not interested in drama; with that in mind our only real rules are:

i) no smack talk, racism, toxic behaviour etc. - we are all here to chill out and have fun flying pretend spaceships, at the end of the day :slight_smile:
ii) real life comes first, always. That is the principle at the core of our corp.

If you decided you did want to join, our alliance has a programme for ordering construction of ships, modules, ammo etc. within our region. We also offer a JF service to highsec, if you need help transporting stuff in/out of our region.

Like I said we are in a phase of expanding our communiy of pilots at the moment, with an emphasis on community :slight_smile: If you like the sound of what you hear, then reach out to me on here, via in-game mail or join our public channel - UMAH_Pub. If not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

o7

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We are a null sec PVP corporation. We are apart of LEGACY coalition, so lots of PVP all time, in all time zones.

We also offer ISK opportunities such as: Ratting (blood raiders)| Ore, Ice, Moon mining| Exploration sites| and industrial opportunities.

If you’re interested read more about us here: [US/EU][New Player Friendly] HVYCC. 0.0 Corporation. PVP|PVE|Miners Welcome! LEGACY Coalition

@Ifritmaximus,

You sound like a great fit for our family. I know you may get that all the time but I am not here looking for any members, just the ones that I think will fit. Here is my post but basically we help others get to a place they want to within the game while helping them in an active and supportive multi national community.

I think it would be well worth your time to have a short chat with me so we can identify if my suspicions are right and we are exactly what you are after!

Kind Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.