78M + 45M B-tier video guy looging for new adventures

Hey,

I’m that video guy. The guy who sits silently, hits the record button and puts crappy videos all over the internet.

For some reason, few of those vids have been featured in international gaming media and CCP games in their channels. I can also do some animation stuff, like ejaculating Loki’s. Few of those alliance billboard ads you see on stations and citadels are my work too. One was rejected tho - guess there were too many alcohol-references (i made it for a Finnish corp ).

So I have been doing videos for Test like an year or so and now i’m looking for some new adventures. Making eve-related videos is something I love, so i’m looking for an content rich environment, where big stuff is happening that make tales to be told.

Having 1 + 2 year old kids wrecking havoc around our house makes gaming time a luxury, so i dont really care about pve. I have some isk and can fly caps (nid, nag).

If you are interested, give me an ingame mail to “Temppu Mainaa” and we’ll have a chat if I dont slip on a diaper or something.

Here you can see some of my work: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74kYQUmT0sYSWK3_qaqKmw/videos

Cheers
-Temppu

The Tavern NullSec feel free to drop on our pub channel for a chat

Greetings o/

I have sent you a piece of in-game mail just now. I look forward to answering any questions you might have. Good luck.

Hey @Temppu_Mainaa ,

Come check out Mostly Sober. Definitely need some ppl doing propaganda work. We even have a reward program for it. Look at all the other stuff we have below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

We’re a US / AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

also hit me up in-game or eve mail me we do use discord

Check us out!

Hey there

I’ve eve-mailed you in game. Hopefully chat to you soon.

Shiv

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve by making sure others don’t. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / NOK NOK in game!

Come make Propaganda for us! :smiley:

o7 o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.