91/84/78M pilot looking for something

… not sure what.

Hi there,

Thinking about starting playing again after a 6 year period of coming back once a year, carebearing for a couple of weeks, get bored, quit, etc.

91 M SP PvP toon, flies everything subcapital (with a few exceptions, no BlackOps, no Triglavian ships/weapons (training that ATM))
84M T2/T3 indy toon, max probing, logistics, jump carrier capable
78M capital toon, Amarr/Caldari/Gallente Carrier V, Gallente Dread V (Triage/Siege Module I)

Looking for a fun and mature group of people for PvP and a place to have my indy toon occupied.

UK time zone

1 Like

Hi @Karim_alRashid

I’ve dropped you and in game mail, and here is our forum post. Look forward to talking with you

The Dark Vanguard - Recruiting Returners, BitterVets and people looking to learn (PVP Corp)

Hi,

Sent you an in game mail.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey @Karim_alRashid

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We are a primarily lowsec pvp corp that loves nothing more than to pvp and we’re active throughout both the EU and US timezones. Check out our forum post below and if you’re interested feel free to join our channel Open Filth in game to talk to a recruiter. We also own many exceptional moons thoughout low and null for you to make some great isk mining.

The Classy Gentlemans Corporation is currently looking for more pilots to join us in our endeavors. We are a long standing WH corp with over a decade of WH experience, currently we love in a C2 with C3/HS static. We offer a great Industrial infrastructure and tend to do just about everything New Eden has to offer. I went ahead and sent you a mail in game, in the meantime check out our forum post for more info.
I look forward to hearing from you.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-classy-gentlemans-corporation-in-search-of-classy-people/186811

-Stay Classy and Fly Dangerously

Hi Mate,
I believe you could be a good fit for our group, we fly with Triumvirate, a medium sized PVP focused group. Giving you the chance to take part in a wide variety of content, from combat deployments, to wormhole whaling.
We are predominantly EU and have a load of UK based players, everyone in corp runs from 2-5 accounts, so you’ll have the opportunity to use ALTs, we also have some great moon ore to strip every week.

Here’s the link to our add:

Join ‘BOOF Public’ if you’re interested in a chat!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Come to wormholes!
https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

Hello Karim alRashid,

we would like you to have a chat with us in NoMercy, we are an old corporation in Triumvirate and our mission is to generate great PVP content for our members both in the alliance and our corporation corporation .

We are an aggressive NBSI alliance and like very much to fight, not just randomly but usually go on deployments every now and then for some nice objectives.

We have great amount of sov to be a carebear between offensive deployments and fleets so we truly can give you the best of both worlds.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me ingame and join our ingame public channel no.mercy pub

Bruh. Come check out Capsuleer Outfitters.
We are all over 25. Core group comes from military background. As long as you have thick skin and like to f around we are an awesome group of guys.
We have sov in Vale. Pvp fleets pretty much every night and systems to krab if you so choose.

Check out our add and feel free too drop by out public channel or discord.

Look forward to seeing you!

We’re looking to grow our UK tz up and get more active uk ppl in corp. We have a very active coalition you can join fleets with in your tz so you’ll have something to do pvp wise. We have mature good fcs in our coalition and corp. If this is something you’re interested in check us out Iron-Fleet Recruiting

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We have both PVP and indutrial opportunities

• Sotiyo
  • Tartara
  • Corp Keepstar
  • can build supercaps
  • small to large pvp
  • Acces to Ore and Ice

Some corp info,

• Majority of UK players
  • Social environment
  • Imperium
  • none sov holding corp

Join FAYN.recruits or mail me ingame

Bellath
FAYN head recruitment
FAYN industries

Thanks a lot, everyone.
I think I’ll see if wormhole life is for me.

hi @Karim_alRashid
You mention you are looking for a fun corp?

Well… stop right here!

FUN inc is recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.