91M SP Pilot + Capital Alt/JFs - Looking to join 0.0 Corporation

Hi,

I am a solo, small gang pvper with FC experience looking to join a 0.0 corporation.

I have capital alt and jump freighter alts. If you are interested in recruiting me, please send me a message and let me know thanks.

EU TZ

1 Like

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is a great place to be for USTZ PVP.

What we provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)

• Active and engaged corp leadership

• Friendly and respectful members

• More PVP than you can handle

• Access to sov-null space for PVE on alts; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money for PVP ships/development

• Alliance SRP for logi/tackle

What we expect:

• Active & PVP oriented pilots

• The ability to fly all of our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar)

• A useful alt (e.g. dictor, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to main

• The ability and willingness to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but are active in AU/EUTZ on weekends. We’re based in Venal but are semi-nomadic with various stagings for content.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

Checkout our forum post for more info

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

1 Like

Hi Augustus, we’re an EUTZ focussed PVP corp in Null so hopefully we’re what you’re looking for.

I’ll message you in game later when I’m online but in the meantime take a look:

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

I’ve sent an in game mail, cause apparently that’s how the pros do it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ChemiKals is a PvP focused corporation within Goonswarm Federation operating out of Delve (0.0 Space/NullSec). We are a very tight knit group of space dudes that take care of each other in and out of game, we’ve been known to have RL meetups and a good number of us consider one another as close friends. Our bond is definitely one that extends beyond the confines of EVE Online as we also play various other games together.

We do give each other a-lot of flak but it’s all in good fun, so you should have a thick skin and like to mess around if you’re considering joining us! We have pilots in all time zones and from an assortment of nationality, race and gender. We do not discriminate and you are under no obligation to share personal information of any kind. Discussion of politics and religion are strictly prohibited, such discussions can however take place in a designated comms channel if necessary.

Requirements for Membership:

• Have at least 1 PvP Dedicated character with no fewer than 10 Million Skill points
  • Participate in 6 Combat fleets per month on an alliance/coalition level
  • Have a working mic and speakers
  • Pass a full security screening
  • Work well with others
  • Be at least 18 years of age

Our Principles:

• We pride ourselves on being drama free
  • Bigotry and Racism/Sexism are NOT tolerated
  • Members will abide by the EVE Online EULA
  • Pilots are expected and required to PvP and to pull their own weight

If you’d like to know more, before contacting a recruiter, then please consider visiting our YouTube channel:
ChemiKals Corp YouTube

If everything you’ve seen here fits with your ideal image of a corporation or you simply want to know more… then stop by “Chemk Pub” in-game or send an EVE Mail to Ram Askaari.

You may also contact us through:
Discord: https://discord.gg/cdTQXM5
Twitter: @ChemiKalsCorp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChemikalsCorp

Thank you for your time!

-Ram Askaari
-Recruitment Director, ChemiKals

1 Like

Sent you a mail in game

1 Like

We are Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.] a long standing, proven USTZ PVP Corporation (we like our EU bros too) and are part of The Imperium flying under The Initiative banner. We specialize in destroying pixels, courtesy of expert PVP pilots and FCs in large scale alliance/coalition engagements.

Benefits of being a member in WECU.

• Solidified core membership of 40+ active pilots • 24/7 Corp Level Active Discord Chat • Alliance Level SRP • Corporation Level SRP

Requirements: • Working Microphone and Discord/Mumble (for voice/chat) • Omega Clone Status • Willing to get into alliance and corporation doctrines • Top memes • Don’t be a Scrub • Training into a cap alt. (20 Million SP minimum) • Must have or be willing to skill an alpha character to fly certain subcaps (on a free alpha 3rd account)

We are recruiting all people that can fill those roles and contribute to WECU. You don’t necessarily need to have the cap alt/s ready at time of join but you must be willing to skill one and have one ready in 3 months or be Cloaky drop/hunter trained which can substitute for capital requirements but must already be trained and ready. We have space available in nullsec and multiple avenues for isk making. Join chat channel WECUPUB in game or preferably Discord 1 for more information!

1 Like

Come Pew Pew

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrel

1 Like

TSSOC is looking for a guy just like you:

We offer all aspects of Null life, and Proud member in TEST

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the high EUTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea, part of the Legacy Coalition. We specialize in small gang to medium gang PVP with access to coalition sized fleets as well.

We have much need for capital and JF alts, and we have one of the best hauling services in the game who will be more than happy to have another JFer.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Hey man, I think you’d fit pretty well over here in Triumvirate.

• Tons of small gang PvP in all TZs, no blues or ■■■■■■■■
  • EUTZ prime-time, Banderlogs and OLDS to farm
  • Plenty of PvP hungry guys with 24/7 wolfpacks, can scratch that FC itch (I’m a USTZ FC)

Lots of fun with capital alts, too. Just undocked my dual dreads while writing this message :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are in an active TZ for EU check us out!

1 Like

ADFU is always looking to increase its EU TZ numbers… come join the best!

1 Like

o/, I hope everything’s going well.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

The Prophit
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

Eve mail sent in game mate

1 Like

If you are still looking we would love to have a chat Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.