94m SP toon looking for a home

Copied over from my reddit post

I am looking for a medium to large sized pvp focused corp. Preferably well established and active in nullsec space.

I am active in USTZ during all times on my 3 days off per week and semi-active (could do a 2-hr fleet for example) during EUTZ (1800 eve) during my 4-day work week. (Work nights). The majority of my experience is in WHs and small/nano gang settings. I have FC’ed armor comps, 100mn cruiser doctrines, and nano gangs before. I don’t wish to be that go-to content getter that holds the group together - but rather one of several or many people that do impromptu roams in small/medium sized gangs. Also like participating in planned/organized fleets.

What I bring to the table (5 toons, 4 accounts):

94m SP Main with skills to fly more or less every subcap in the game. Currently training into carriers because the null-meta seems to dictate this is important. Frequent solo roamer in a retribution or nomen

84m SP cap alt with skills to fly a Hel, fax, dread, carrier. No titan skills yet, not a char I have used much recently

Scan/crab alt - perfect scanning skills with a virtue pod and the ability to make isk to fund pvp through pve

Ceptor/Sabre/HIC alt - self-explanatory

OOC hauler/trader/skill farm alt

I have a long corp history mostly because I am still looking for a group that doesn’t fall apart after a month or two of me being there. Willing to discuss/fully disclose all of my eve activities and talk about my join/leave history as well as provide full API to all toons. Not interested in politics or leaking info, I just want to play the game and shoot spaceships.

Main is Challenger Nolen if you’d like to look him up.

Hey there! Sending you in game message if ok?

Hi @Challenger_Nolen

Dark Vanguard are a mainly EUTZ PVP corp in Triumvirate alliance. We are heavy pvp focussed, with as you’ve said, cap alts etc. and good ISK making Sov as well if you need it.

Hit me up in game or join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Jad23M

o/

Check us out: Dark 0rder. - Nullsec & C5 WH - Serious PvP for the Casual Player

Go for it

Joined your discord

Thanks! Sent and discord information is included.

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by

Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director

Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)

Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

hey man we’re looking to fill up our USTZ ranks and Black Omega is one of the oldest corps in eve so very little chance of us collapsing or anything. if you wanna know more take a look at our forum post and join our public discord.

Come to vale. Murder stuff with Capsuleer Outfitters :slight_smile:

Repercussus

yamagata-samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

Hey Challenger,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people -
https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

1 Like

Hey again

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

We might be what you are looking for. We’re mainly active around the timezone you described and focus on pvp. Anything from small gang fleets in delve, whaling and big organized fights with our alliance.

WOw, lots of corps wantin you. We are a mid-sized corp in a semi large alliance. We have plenty to shoot at and leveral fleets everyday that you can join in alliance. Check out out Reddit Ad or join us at our ingame chat SFFSPUB

Message sent in game from S0B member, GriMM and S0B is Over 9 yrs old and we are all from the same alliance prior. Longevity is our trade and we would like to speak with you to offer you the home your looking for.

Rav

check this out mate —> Capital Fusion

Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities.

At 94mil SP, you know you can fly pretty much anything… come build something.

Let’s talk application…

Check out our add for our corp info, we might be a good fit for you. we do PVP and PVE in Null

Discord link is in there too :slight_smile: