ANZAC ALLIANCE - Chuck in your app in today, Takes No Time, Easy As!

Start your story today.
Join ANZA.

Start your story today.
Join ANZA.

Looking for a place to call home for the holidays.
ANZA invites you to join today.

Dear Eve Community,

As we near the end of yet another eventful year in the vast and ever-evolving universe of Eve Online, the members of ANZAC ALLIANCE would like to extend our warmest Season’s Greetings to all of you.

Throughout this year, we have experienced triumphs and challenges, fought countless battles, and forged strong bonds within our community. We have celebrated victories with our comrades and mourned the losses of fallen friends. We have witnessed the relentless pursuit of progress and the unwavering determination of our members.

We would like to express our gratitude to all the capsuleers out there who make Eve Online such a vibrant and dynamic universe. Whether you are a solo pilot, a small gang, or a member of a massive alliance, your presence and contribution add to the rich tapestry of this game we all love.

The holiday season is a time to cherish the moments spent with loved ones and reflect on the past year’s accomplishments. We encourage each and every one of you to take the time to do just that, both in and out of the virtual world. Connect with those around you, spread joy and companionship, and create lasting memories.

As we launch into the new year, we hope to continue sharing adventures, hosting epic battles, and nurturing the strong bonds that make us a community. We eagerly look forward to what the future holds for Eve Online and the exciting possibilities it may bring.

From the members of ANZAC ALLIANCE, we wish you all a safe and joyous holiday season, filled with prosperity, love, and epic space battles. May the next year be filled with new opportunities, grand adventures, and memorable achievements.

Fly safe, comrades!

ANZAC ALLIANCE

It’s a New Year, It’s a New Day
A new change, never with the same.

As we enter this new year, your journey in the virtual universe continues, you stand at the Alpha and Omega, ready to conquer new horizons. Cheers to a new year, a new day, and a future filled with possibilities, adventure and excitement.

Join ANZA today.

i am a returing after long pause player with mill 6mil SP player. I’m interested in minning/ huling. open to most thing mostly i want a group to play with for the minners i would appreciate some guidance since I am virtually new. I am however capable of doing my own research. Thank you for your interest

1 Like

Achren nova ANZA has a very competent Mining Group “Rockhounds”
Please forward your application here

ANZA RECRUITING

Join Discord to have your application processed.

Start your Eve story today
Join ANZA.

A Quote from a new member making ANZA his home in Eve Online.
‘A great group of people that are interested in helping in every aspect of the game and are really welcoming to new people of all play styles’
"there is rockhounds for mining and then there is also tons of pvp stuff to do and then plenty of pve as well’

A Quote from a new member making ANZA his home in Eve Online.
‘A great group of people that are interested in helping in every aspect of the game and are really welcoming to new people of all play styles’
"there is rockhounds for mining and then there is also tons of pvp stuff to do and then plenty of pve as well’

A great group of people that are interested in helping in every aspect of the game and are really welcoming to new people of all play styles

Start Your Story Today!

Drop by ANZA discord chuck in your application it is that easy!

Drop by ANZA discord chuck in your application it is that easy!

24 hours to get into a NULL Sec Corp!!!
True or False?
Try It, for your reels, it is only 24 Hours, to apply and get accepted.

Apply today

Q. Waiting time to apply to join ANZA today?
A. Less than 24 hours!

Chuck in your app today 24 hours for approval… Easy As!

Chuck an app today. You will be in the fleet before you hit the hey tonight.

Recruiting is open.

Chuck in your app today 24 hours for approval… Easy As!