Aussie looking for community focused corp

o/

been winning eve for awhile now, curious if can find a corp that will get me to resub.

I am Aussie and play in AUTZ, have several alt accounts, have 3 highly skilled subcap toons which also can fly caps, then a dedicated super/titan toon that is also skilled in dreads cause sp farming and am too lazy to extract.

Mains kb might have to go back a few pages, been in a slumber for awhile now.

Preferably nonblocs but am open to offers, must do smallgang pvp though, not just f1 ■■■■.

Surely is a group out there that can get me to resub

VagabondBR,

If what we are doing doesnt bring you back, i dont know what will, in game mail sent. Feel free to contact.

Wanna make enough isk to plex your account or fund other activities? USIA is looking for budding mission runners to help raise standings and make great isk doing it.

Considering we are a service moreso than a corp, you can work for us and still be in another corp

While we are mainly pve, we have several who dip into pvp in their own respective corps

Hey, I have a few really great aussie guys in corps and alliance.
We would love to welcome you back and make some content!!

Rots Mijnwerker#5566 is my Discord

Join Our Discord! Let’s sign the paperwork!!

bump still looking

Hi there :slight_smile:

We don’t have that many aussies in corp, but would love to expand in that area!
EndlessRain is all about having fun playing the game we all love. We don’t restrict you much and we have very few blues, and non of the nullsec donut, so feel free to go out there and have fun.
We have roams on a weekly basis and together with some potencially new friends that will pick up by the looks of it.

If you want to chill we have a couple of moons up, and we have people doing both missions and incursions you can hang with.

But most of all, we are a community. Most guys gravitate back to us after they have left to try different things, or RL obligations demands some time off. We think that says a bit about us :slight_smile:

Good luck and take a look here to see a bit more :slight_smile:

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

We can use a player of your talents if you’re still looking

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Looking for not being an F1 Flyboy.

I understand. I cannot offer you Strictly small gang activity. But. . since 2018 been Fc’n around 0600 eve and the average fleet was 10+ but usually under 20 Now don’t get me wrong, just did a fleet bout an hour ago that was 60+ but there is room for all types of play styles :slight_smile:

Like that? Then take a look ?Join the Gnomes of LAWN Alliance

Bump, still looking

mate your skills are out of my corps league but if you resub ill share my golden gaytime with you coz im all for more aussies on eve :sweat_smile:

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, but I will give you the honest truth; you would fit in perfectly with us.

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD).

Hey mate Im with a 5 man Aussie c5 wormhole corp. Besides farming the homehole all we do is small gang pvp and your usual wormhole hunts and traps. If any of this interests you hit us up on discord Muha#0561.
Seymen of the Caliphate | Corporation | zKillboard our killboard to see how active we are.

@VagabondBR
Hey mate, come check us out - Aussie corp

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If you fancy a large community . come have a chin wag with us brother

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.