BobVult! ☠️ EU/AU/USTZ ¦ BE MYSTERIOUS ¦ WH/LS PIRATES

WORMHOLE CORP WITH NO SCANNING REQUIREMENTS — WE HAVE COOL DUDES ON COMMS AROUND THE CLOCK IN ALL TZ!!!

“Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior Bob???”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGo_azgMjNU

BobVult!!! BOB V is the corporation for players of any experience(newbies to bittervets) and commitment level(on monthly to hardcore) located in all time zones(US, EU, AU) demanding the best culture and PVP from a group in wormhole space.

Living in a C2-C2/LS wormhole guarantees that we have a 3J connection to Jita and rollable, new connection to LowSec on demand! If you are already PVPing in LowSec, stop being familiar on undock to the same people everyday! Be mysterious, jump out of a wormhole into LowSec and be someone’s worst, unknown nightmare!!!

FOR ALL NEW RECRUITS:

• ACTIVE and DRAMA FREE PVP community in wormhole space with “members first” culture
  • You find the content, we get the kills, you keep the loot
  • NO TAX Industrial + Jita Price Buyback; No need to haul anything!
  • Corporate Tools Available: Discord, Pathfinder, Integrations w/ ChatGPT/Python
  • IRL HOBBIES: 3D Printing/Scanning, Blacksmithing, Farming, Firearms, Gardening, Hardware Programming, Software Programming, Woodworking, etc

FOR LOW SP PLAYERS:

• FC Says You CAN Bring Your Drake! Run C2 Sites for 100mISK/hr
  • UNLIMITED Gas, Data, Relic sites scanned and run daily with complete SAFETY
  • T1 Roams of any and all ship hulls flown weekly to gain experience with the group
  • Mentors, training and free ships available to all new members; we can assist with your EVE Online Vision!

FOR VETERANS:

• LS Static for BLOPSing and daily PVP roams
  • WH Rage Rolling for content
  • C5 Farmhole for best ISK/Risk income available in EVE Online (1B+ per hour)

Let’s be honest, my time is precious and so is yours, when I get off work, I want to login to EVE Online and play the game with people as if I were a part of the local community in town. Consider this as the last corporation you will ever join because of our personal friendships we will develop!

For more details join our…

BOB DEMANDS SACRIFICES!!!

Had a successful night of catching rollers and gas huffers. 700mil of kills and newbros got some practice in.

Come join us and help us deliver Bob’s message.

1 Like

Another good start to the week with new members joining and being shown the ropes.

Looking for more cloaky bastards to join our hunting parties.

Good group of guys, bump o7