Bored looking for a place

I’ll keep this short and to the point. Took a long break, came back and joined friends corp which unfortunately went dormant.

Now I’ve become bored and need some activities to keep me in the game.

I am not looking for anything to do with null sec sov crap. Been there done that not interested.

Mining …no

Mandatory ops…RL comes first, if I’m available ill be there.

Drama…im laid back so looking for corp that’s same.

Ok now what I am looking for is simple, harassing / blowing up care bears, high sec worm hole diving (not interested in living in wh), war decs, piracy type stuff.

Guess thats about it. Oh lil bout me, 45 in RL, 39m sp, and self sufficient, US eastern time zone.

1 Like

@Lords_Servant

We are exactly that kind of group, RL actually comes first no exceptions or expectations to contradict this. Check out our recruitment post here for details and contacts thingies are at the bottom. I think our great community will be a great place for you to hang about and explode some dudes.

Stull looking

Hi Lords

I think you could be a great match for our corp and vice versa.

Below you have some of the points on why i think you will fit in nicely within our house.

1, No structures bashing nor cta’s
2. No sov space to bother off.
3, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
4, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
5, No TiDI and anchor +F1
6. No blue donut (we want targets)
7, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
8. No mumble/Ts3 installations - Discord ftw

• Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

Below you have an old vid and our killboard for you to look at if you care about that :slight_smile:

cheers
/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.