Busy player looking for industrial null corp

I’m an adult, which means full time adulting… work, bills, mortgage, you get the drift. I don’t live in my moms basement with nothing better to do than play video games.

That being said, I got dropped from my last corp for not being around enough… what can I say, real life has priority over a video game. They were a good bunch and i don’t have any malice towards them, but I’m a very casual player. I work out of town, especially during the winter months and internet is not always so good for gaming… that’s if I’m inclined to play after a 15 hour day.

Not great for a super high activity raw raw raw corp. I just can’t get worked up or go into panic mode if something happens in game, real life is stressful enough. So what I’m looking for is a max casual corp. A corp that gets that a game, even as entertaining as this is still a game and some people are just able to commit to x amount of hours per month. Oct to March is busy as &*^% for me, spring and summer months are a bit more casual and quiet.

So what I’m looking for is a kitchen sink group, I do manufacturing, mining if I’m on low brain power of need material, small fleet, don’t care about large fleet stuff… been the F1 monkey and it’s boring as paint drying, and most importantly a casual group that does not take this game to seriously.

Oh yeah, been playing this game since 2012. Slowed down in 17 and took a break and now I’m slowly getting my interest back in it, but as I mentioned during work season it’s long days and hotel or work camp internet sucks. I have a couple of alts but this is my current main sitting around 53M SP

Hi Nadia,

I think we have a home for you in Guns, we are RL friendly, have a excellent Indy infrastructure and enjoy small gang and home defence fleets.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon.

hey bud! not in nul yet, were still growing but would love to have you :slight_smile:

Hi

You sound like you’d fit right in , we are a large nullsec group with generally low activity requirements, and very good mining/industry requirements.

Come give us a shout at ╬ War Eagle Fleet ╬

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.

We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Hey!

If you’re still looking for a corp, South Sun Industries might be the place for you.

We’re a smaller, newer corp that sits in a comfortable bit of null space down in Providence. Most of us are very casual players, we all have jobs, and many of us have younglings, therefore we totally understand that real life comes first. None of our corp activities are mandatory, and our main focus as a corp is on building our industrial core, to the benefit of ourselves and the wider alliance.

We have a very relaxed social atmosphere, and our player base is split pretty evenly between US and EU time zones. This is our corp ad if you wanna check out some basic info, or drop into our Discord for a chat any time!

Sorry for the late reply, I actually walked through the door of my house 36 hours ago after spending 76 days in the field. To say I’m mentally drained would be an understatement.
I appreciate all the response I’ve received and will be doing some research on all the offers to see which is the best fit. I look forward to chatting with you and hopefully it works out that I can find a place to hang the hat and help contribute.

Fly safe!

Hey hey @nadiaNecro - Can I interest you in:

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [Cloud Ring]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with FREE starter packs available to New bro players.

----Opportunities with us include----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations

• Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.

• Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.

• Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations

• Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.

• Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.

• A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves

• Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Reply here or speak with me in game or discord. IGN: Sebekk Knap

Discord: Surreptitious Technologies

Have a look:

Hey nadiaNecro,

Good luck on finding something suiting. I sent you an in-game mail, feel free to reach back.

Were all adults here. Have everything you asked for. Check us out.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ni-industries-military-industrial-complex-recruitment-video/224149/271

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Thanks all, a lot to look at. Good groups all around.

Real Life takes top spot here… Drop by… Ruthless Regiment, Growing Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.