C5 Wormholes for Rent and Sale -- the most trusted name in w-space!

Bump!

5/5 added

Another 5/5 added

Bump!

Bump

5/2 RG added!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

A coalition of players has begun attacking Lazerhawks structures. Effective immediately, I am suspending the rental program. I will honor all existing agreements. I will not be accepting new agreements and renewals will be on a case-by-case basis.

To all current customers, please make sure your assets are safe and you have only what you need in the rental system. Contact me directly to discuss additional details.

What’s time can rent a wormhole?

I’m not sure. The program remains suspended. Even though the war is over, I’m working on repaying those that were impacted.

is this back up? if so im looking for a 5/3

I have slowly resumed operations. My inventory is low post war, and I mostly work on referrals.

I do have a couple of 5/5s available, but no 5/3s at the moment.

1 Like

Bump. Program is up and running. I’ve tried to make things a little more transparent this time around and clarify some misconceptions. Specifically, we do not rent C6s or even C5s with C6 statics.

Also, not that it was ever allowed, but I want to make it clear that customers cannot create drama. For example, do not threaten to evict another group and then expect to hide behind the Rainbow Knights ticker.

As always, hit me up if you have any questions or just want to shoot the ■■■■.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!