C5 Wormholes for Rent and Sale -- the most trusted name in w-space!

Stick to what you know, my guy. Or not. I enjoy the banter and free bumps. @Beast_Tivianne will rent you legit 6s too. SYNDE :handshake: LZHX

Again, I’ve rented some of my biggest, most expensive C6s to directors in your alliance. I’m happy to make introductions. :slight_smile: Transactions including 10s of billions of isk delivered up front and goods/services rendered as promised.

For the rest reading, I have many references from large k-space groups, including Pandemic Horde, Fraternity, Snuffed and others.

1 Like

Can mods remove this spam? As it’s off topic and just hearsay. Been watching this guy rent out wormholes on here for over a year and never seen an authentic accusation of scamming against him either here or on reddit. +rep from me

3 Likes

Thanks, dude!

It’s no bother though. Skepticism is healthy, and I have the references to assuage concerns.

1 Like

Bumpp

Op updated

Bump.

Currently got a waitlist for 5/5s that I’m working through.

Bump.

Added a 6/3 RG :fire:

Bump. Finally caught up on the 5/5 waitlist and have several more in inventory. Also added another 5/4 mag.

5/3 Vanilla back in inventory

I’m a bit curious; what advantages/pros do you offer versus someone just finding an empty/relatively empty C5 and plopping down their own Astrahus then running the sites in marauders? I’ve seen a bunch of C5s with 5-10 man corps with Astrahus/Fortizars in otherwise empty C5s.

Also what’s to prevent you from stranding a capital/subcaps in the fortizars you own in your C5s/C6s? Any source of feedback from real renters would be great. Most offers of “WH Rentals” I’ve seen in the past have just been scams. Thanks!

Good question. You can definitely setup your own structure in wormholes. Renting from me provides you with a certain level of security though that you’re not going to find anywhere else. :slight_smile:

I treat everyone I deal with fairly and with respect. If I trapped assets inside my citadels, I would damage my reputation and opportunity to work with others. I’m happy to connect you with my references, including those that I’ve provided additional means of recovering assets even after their rental periods have ended. Just message me on Discord and I’ll make introductions.

1 Like

Curious that you keep coming here to talk trash but haven’t accepted my offer to connect you with directors in your own alliance that I’ve rented to. :thinking:

Several 5/5s with fortizars in inventory now :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump!

I lost a venture recently, I made sure it was low value, got blown up on the second run, broke even on the stuff I got out.

Yeah, Ventures in WHs pay for themselves very quickly, which is why this guy malding was so funny.

Keep up the good work :+1:

One nice thing about being Indy is I can print out ventures like there’s no tomorrow, free mining lasers from missions for the cheap fit, but yeah can fully fit a cheap venture for about 400,000 isk.

1 Like

How much for the C5 → C3 Vanilla?

Messag me in game or on discord (Xzalia#1919) to discuss rates