COMPLY OR DIE - 18 YR 0.0 PVP CORP - HIGHLY ACTIVE . ALL TZ WELCOME [HORDE]

Still open for recruitment

recruitment open

We want you

recruitment open

Still recruiting more , come join the fun.

We are still recruiting

Recruitment is still open

Great people.joining be one!

Very rude and disrespectful way of communicating with applicants.
Today I’ve tried to apply to their corp, at first everything was fine, I’ve joined their discord, where they asked me to fill a form at eve-hr, and I had a little chat with Giblablabla - their indy director. I sincerely answered all the questions asked, and then he was silent for some time.
After ~10 minutes, when I tabbed back to discord, I found that I was not at their server anymore.
They didn’t give me any answers, just banned me out without a word. I was expecting anything, like “Sorry we don’t want to have you because you don’t know dreads” or “We decided that it’s a no because you play eve only 3 hour/weekday” but not this silent ban. Like I don’t deserve any answer or explanation.
I thought…maybe it’s some kind of a mistake, and tried to contact Giblablabla in game. He silently rejected the convo.
Then I went to their diplomat and said “Hello”. The next message from a corp-level diplomat I got was a service message that “you were blocked”.

This way of communication is horrible it’s a sheer disrespect to people out there who came to you considering you as their future corporation and you just shoo them off without any reasonable explanation.
I have only one word in mind about this situation. Disgusting.

You sir are a known goon spy and and a blacklisted one, that’s why you was booted from the server
Sorry nice try, and even sadder you’ve tried to discredit us.

Visceros Auros - Goonswarm Spy, applied to WEF and authed himself to our SeAT, but forgot to delete mails from GSF mailing list for Russian Goons. Mails are saying about forming up in 1d-q and looking fro WH connection to our space or nearby.

Im sorry you came to a corp that protects its players and we have at least some standards to be let into the corp…

Recruitment open for non spies :rofl::+1:

“a known spy”?? What a story. It’s first time of all my game time when I’m called “spy”. Do you have any proof of your slander or you’re just imagining things?
Even if something in me made you suspicious, you know, you may just ask about it. I was there ready to answer and explain anything, but nahh, why ask the guy about himself, we know better.
Of course to save you some face you gotta say that I’m a spy…even more “a known spy”, lol. Otherwise you just had to accept that you’re bad at communication with recruits.

—added—
Oh, I’ve even read that I’m a goon spy. That’s hilarious man. When you’re trying to make up things at least try to make it look like something possible, and this unbelievable lie took you almost a week? I’ve never ever been in any corp of goonswarm alliance, and the only times I’ve met them is at CTA during world war bee ii.
But again, why ask me about myself if you think you know me better than I am.
Man, that’s cringe.

Thanks for your time. Proof was in our checks. All thebest fly safe

oh? So literally zero proofs given. As I thought.
Good luck keeping your numbers with such blind arrogance.
In the end I’m glad I didn’t join you.
See you on the grid o/

plenty of proof, fly safe

recruitment open

Recruitment still open

recruitment open

recruitment open

hey im new been playing for a few months to get a grasp of the game i know what im doing for the most part and always willing to learn. Ive got a astro and a Drake ready for some stuff looking to join a active Corp so i can learn more and get more money for whatever we need!