CSM elections: how exactly do they work?

TL;DR there are different opinions on the type of election system and the way CSM/CCP/players communicate, but most people in this thread agreed:

Vote.

I didn’t said that CCP should hire the CSM or hire players. I said that companies usually have departments that serve the purpose of aligning company interest with customer interest. The CSM was born as a stunt after a scandal when a developer favored his former ingame buddies. The CSM had to serve the point that CCP co-develops the game with players, which isn’t exactly true and anyway is a moot concept to begin with, since most people don’t know what they want nor what they like and too often their actions are the opposite of their words.

2 Likes

forum “warriors” have spoken :rofl:

Go be a cucumber somewhere else, maybe in your mining missions.

No, it is more fun to read your fantasies about game and players :joy:

Feel free to share your opinion, if you are not just here to try out all the emoji.

I realy do not need your permission to do that, you are just object of my remarks, not a subject at all. :smile:

Is your life so depressing that you have nothing better to do than to spill empty words from your sad little brain?
I pity you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.