🇬🇧 [EU/US] JOIN THE FORCE! Become an Officer of the law - PVP & PVE - InCorp progression - 0% Tax - Training - Teamwork - NO OBLIGATIONS - NewBro Friendly - Alphas & Omegas - Experience EVE to the fullest!

Bump.

1 Like

Way to go, brilliant stuff and making a huge difference by showing that it can be done and that it can be a lot of fun. Great bunch of people.

1 Like

Been super cool to see some newbros join and get right into the ops (makes me feel less like the newbro now) - in just the last week we’ve saved huge freighters, caught a prolific Tornado gatecamper and even when we fail to stop a gank… we still get to blap a bunch of catalysts and make sweet ISK by selling the loot :slight_smile:

LOWSEC? Hmmm. You may scout this place

Thumbs up from me

I’ll round up the horses, and head out with a Posse :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

On patrol last night we apprehended a couple of breachers in low sec that were attacking people at an outpost. There ended up being several others all warping in for a free for all. Fun was had. Come join in.

1 Like

Join us and harvest ganked tears
What more would you need.
:grin:

2 Likes

New to EVE, it doesn’t matter. Join us and we’ll show you the ropes and get you flying with the fleet in no time. Great support from all members to help you get your wings. Go on give us a try, you’ll not regret it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the Support people, you are AWESOME!! :sunglasses:

The first bounty in the new system has been claimed…

Join in, sign up, and have some fun

2 Likes

HAHA, nice one, let the cash flow bounty hunters :sunglasses: :skull_and_crossbones:

HAHA thats one way of putting it :sunglasses: :policeman:

With the coolest new Bounty Hunting system, become a lisenced BOUNTY HUNTER and get a REAL PAY OUT!!

We are constantly working on ways to create content or make use of content that is already in game, whether it is pve or pvp. If you have ever thought about fighting on the “Good” side, now is a great time. It has opened up a new world in eve for me personally. There are so many targets to shoot at. You will not be bored.

Have you have ever just been going about your business trying to enjoy the game the way you want and along comes a ganker, who proceeds to pop you, steal your stuff and ruin your day?

This could be the Corp for you with both PVP (ganking gankers) and PVE (whatever you fancy).

Loads of help if you need it even if it’s you first day, we can help!

Give us a shout don’t be scared we’re the good guy’s.

o7

We had another fun run tonight. We shot at some criminals and took a roam into low sec. We snagged a few kills and managed to survive. Come join us. New bros welcome. We will have you up and running in no time. Of course we love our veteran pilots equally as much.

1 Like

Thanks all for the support peeps, you ROCK!! :sunglasses: :metal:

Still open for both NewBros and Vets :muscle: :policewoman:

thanks for the support everyone, great people as always, dedicated leaders and awesome content providers :sunglasses: :v: