πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ [EU/US TZ] - WANNA BE A PIRATE? NewBro or Vet, Here is your chance! Learn the secrets of Piracy - No Omega requirements - No Obligations - Guristas FW - Unleash You Inner YAAARRRR!

–

Ahoy, capsuleers! Are you ready to embrace the thrilling life of a pirate and carve your name into the history of New Eden? Look no further! Raiders of Abigor are recruiting daring pilots ready to make their mark on the universe under the banner of the Guristas Pirates.

Who We Are:

• A Corporation formed by players with over 20 years of experience in the vast expanse of EVE Online.
  • Masters of piracy and PvP, dedicated to teaching you the secrets of the trade.
  • Part of the Guristas factional warfare, bringing the fight to our enemies and securing our place as the most feared pirates in the galaxy.
  • We might play as pirates but we are nice people :slight_smile:

What We Offer:

• A fun and relaxed environment where you can enjoy the game and build lasting friendships.
  • Freedom of choice, as pirates we respect, help and promote your choices of ship types, race, weapon systems, etc.
  • Expert guidance from veteran players who will share tips, tricks, and strategies to help you become a feared pirate.
  • Full startup help and guidance for Newbros, Including Free ships to get you started & dedicated trainings to master the fine art of PVP.
  • Exciting PvP action and factional warfare opportunities to test your skills, grow stronger and make tons of ISK.
  • The chance to be part of epic heists, ambushes, and fleet operations that will leave your enemies in shambles.

Why Join Us?

• Whether you’re a seasoned pilot looking to sharpen your blades or a new recruit eager to learn the ropes, the Raiders of Abigor have a place for you. We value camaraderie, fun, and the thrill of the hunt above all else. Here, you won’t just be another pilot; you’ll be part of a family that fights, laughs, and grows together.

How to Join:

• Ready to embark on a legendary journey with us? Send an in-game application to: Raiders of Abigor, Ticker: [-ROAR], we will get back to you ingame ASAP & Take the first step with you toward becoming a great pirate!
  • Feel free to contact our CEO Lacart Nosco for any questions you might have.

We’re looking forward to flying with you!

Set sail with the Raiders of Abigor and make your legend known across the stars!

Raiders of Abigor – Where Legends Are Born!

I must admit a very nice welcome from you guys, I tought I’ll drop a bump in the advert, loving the help on understanding the Pirate FW basics even before i joined. Thanks :pirate_flag: Yaaarrr!!

Thank you so much for the bump, appretiate it :+1:

And they keep joining, YAAAAARRRR!!!

Oh yes they YAAAAAARRRR!! :smiley:

A thumbs up from me to you guys, good I joined, thanks to Lacart for his dedication in showing us all those tips on the last training. happy to be here. Love it!! :+1:

You are most welcome Matey :parrot: Nice to have you all here :heart_hands:

The master himself has spoken :wink:

And recruits still rolling in, welcome all

Very welcoming guy! Helped to remember a lot what I have forgotten while I was away, glad to have joined.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, yes our beloved CEO is dedicated to hes members, that its a :100:

Ahoy me dear Mateys! You all Powder Monkeys make me proud!!

And the crew just grows, soon enough we are gonna have to expand the fleet to accomodate more peeps YARHAARR

1 Like

Amen to that too!!

Damn I love this pirate thing, hehe

1 Like

Its is quite a thing eint it? :star_struck:

Well, I sure do love it, YAAAAAARRRR!!!

1 Like

Happy that u feel at home Violet :heart_eyes:

Give me a shout in-game if you got some questions, will get you up and runnin in no time!! Welcome all newbros & vets :slight_smile:

The master has spoken :bowing_man:
Come join the fun!! :partying_face:

The Master Pirate!!