[EUtz] Returning Player looking for WH/nullsec corp

Hi!

I left EVE around 2009 and am now back to shoot some pixels :slight_smile:

My characters:
-Main[21m SP] can fly mainly Gallente+Caldari, FR (Falcon+Arazu), HIC, BSs, Gallente T3C (i know…); Currently training to better my Missile skills.
-Alt[13m SP] on separate account is mainly a scanner/scout and hauler; Orca, Freighter, JF; currently training towards carriers.

My experience is mainly in small-gang PVP and WHs (I lived in a C4 back when I left).

I am now looking for either a medium-sized WH corp or a nullsec corp that is not part of the big blue donut of stagnation. I can care for myself ISK’wise and the focus should be on PVP; Participation in occasional PVE and ratting to make some ISK is fine for me too tough.

Most importantly, I’m looking for a chill and mature community with respect for each other. Im living in Germany, so EUtz would be ideal. My play times are usually in the evening (17:00 to open end), but I occasionally also login on in the morning since my job gives me the opportunity to choose my own times.

Fly safe!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.