EVE Portraits - GIVING 100 MIL TO EVERY PORTRAIT I LIKE - SUSPENDED

I dont care about the Money, but i like the Idea… :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I had my hair done just for this…

4 Likes

Going through all these portraits seems like rather a lot of work.

1 Like

It’s only work because they don’t take the time to copy paste an image link.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Only the choicest of choice portraits allowed on this account.
72977_1

1 Like

Love me

8 Likes

Just seen Post - gee I’m a slow reader.

2 Likes

Hope this not a scam of some sort.

1 Like

Too late. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

I’m still greyed grayed. Not many are my color. I’m at least eleven or twelve years old. I last rage quit while losing a BC fitted for missions to a small corp war in minmatar lowsec.
100 mil would almost double my net worth.
Yes. I am begging lol.
Esch

3 Likes

more images plz

1 Like

Esh, stop wasting time begging when you could be doing something about it!

3 Likes

564744519_256

Returning player, was able to resculpt as my last attempt on a sub spec machine was disastrous…

2 Likes

Awww… So not every one is getting 100 mil , only those who You like . Aaaa . Now I get it :rofl:

2 Likes

OP used to hold a contest for the best portraits, back when he was active. This thread was a replacement for when he stopped having time to hold the formal contest and eventually he ran out of time completely so this thread has been going on on its own for well over a year.

Thus, you are an ignorant jerk and can shove your snarky remarks up where the sun never shines. :-1:

2 Likes

poasting

1 Like

Man, I remember when 100 mill was a lot of money to me. Now I get the feeling I could start a thread like this on my own.

Some day, I mean. Not right now. :smiley:

1 Like

Are we posting our most current avatars or avatars from the past, and how many can we post? I can’t remember the amount of times I’ve changed my avatars look! Count me in, anyhow! Edit: Nevermind apparently this thread is possessed by necromantic energy.

This is my most current look at the moment.

2 Likes