🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

No lol we asked you if you could leave and rejoin as we were testing somthing :slight_smile:

so no one is offended lol

Still recruiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW4QjGfXs6Y Vidieo of the first goon KS death yesteday

still recruiting

Always recruiting

Recruiting

New Projects are on the horizon

1 Like

recruiting

1 Like

Recruitung

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Recruiting people who play the game

1 Like

Wanna use your dreadnaught?
Join the Federation today !!

always recruiting

1 Like

Wormhole eviction complete - here is a short video

1 Like

always recruiting

1 Like

recruiting

1 Like

Still recruiting

1 Like

Ok, I joined the federation 4 months back and thought i’d share my experience.

It’s by far the best Corp i’ve been part of. I normally get bored of eve after about 3 months & i’m still finding myself logging in every day & looking forward to doing stuff with the Corp in the future, even talked my nephew into giving Eve another go, last time he quit after about a week, this time he’s on every night when his Girlfriend isn’t round. (she doesn’t like Eve, lol)

Corp is very active, always people chattering on comms if they aren’t off doing something in a fleet.

Whilst there are expectations that memebers will get involved in fleets or Corp operations & be on comms at all times, it’s certainly by no means excessive & the corp actually feels pretty laid back.

Some of the corps I have been in previously made the game feel a little too much like work, this time it’s actually fun.

Join the Federation!

2 Likes

hello returning player here I would like to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome . come have a chat with us on discord brother \o/

1 Like