Here again

Hi All,

I am a returning player having been gone for quite some time. I am looking for somewhere to hang out casually, PvP from time to time, etc. IRL has me busy an awful lot so my time is often inconsistent and short. That being said, I would like the opportunity to join some roams and such when I find the time.

My main has 190 MSP, I spent most of my eve life in an infamous (and I believe defunct) Blackops group so I know my way around that area pretty well, or at least I used to :slight_smile: However, I am open to whatever. I have no need for a lot of ratting or making ISK as; 1) I have enough to hold me for some time, and 2) I don’t really want to spend my limited time doing that.

If you don’t mind having an occasional old guy showing up to help blow things up, then I’m your man!

blowing this up is fun. We always welcome more ppl on fun small gang pvp fleets. check us out

hey we like blwoing things up so i hope you like us

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hi @Miss_Xfer ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 90 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

welcome back captain. I have exaclty what you are looking for. Please read post if interested.

Hi there Xfer and welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out?

If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active daily fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

sent an eve mail

Yo m8, what about a helping comunity on the good side of the law… the punishers of Evil… www.NewEdenPoliceForce.com

Shoot me a message :slight_smile:

We are interested in you mate , come and join our discord for a chat !

Thanks for all the responses. It looks like there are several great opportunities, and I will be reaching out to some of you soon!

Hey! I’m going to send you an in-game mail with some information. I’d love to discuss the opportunities that UEASC Technologies can offer you further!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.