RECRUITMENT OPEN

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Free bumps for these awesome dudes

1 Like

RECRUITMENT OPEN

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Is recruitment open? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:fedo: :guardparrot: :shufflefurtherparrot: :shuffleparrot: :shufflepartyparrot:

1 Like

:lobster: RECRUITMENT OPEN :lobster:

:lobster: Bump :lobster:

:lobster: Bump :lobster:

Just to give an insight into players thinking of joining.

I recently joined. I wanted to understand wormhole mechanics better and wanted more PvP than I was getting.

You will need to have at least a basic understanding of how scanning works, and some understanding of wormholes. It helps, if like me, you make money from relic / data sites as if you can do this efficiently you have the basic knowledge and skills to work with. Having some experience of going in and out of wormholes (which I had before I joined) also helps.

The Corp is based in a wormhole. The structures there have all you need if you want to build / research / whatever.

The entry and exit wormholes are constantly changing so you play the game in a dynamic way. This makes life interesting. There are usually (and constantly changing) links to highsec / Lowsec / Nullsec / other wormholes. This means you can get ships up from Jita / wherever when the opportunity arises (which is fairly often).

You will learn how to use Tripwire (https://map.renezis.eu/) which maps wormhole routes so you can see where is linked to where. This makes navigation straightforward (once you get to grips with it which takes a few days).

The PvP tends to be opportunistic, but often yields good rewards (wormholers like to bling).

There are linked doctrine ships which the Corp prefers. I won’t go into too much detail but they tend to be Amarr / Caldari HAC’s / Command Ships / Logi and some Trig ships.

The Corp members are friendly, and if like me you ask lots of questions they are helpful and encouraging.

Its a different way of playing Eve to what I have done before (Corp alliance warfare) and you learn a lot.

PVE is more limited (as you can’t just belt rat or do normal anomalies) but there is some high end PVE options available (but you will need good skills and equipment to be able to do these).

If you fancy something different, and are willing to learn and adapt, I would recommend.

2 Likes

Spoiler

It’s true, it’s really open!
Apply now!
:fastparrot: