Delete, not recruiting

Delete, not recruiting

Still recruiting.

I joined this corp recently. I would say its a very good group we have going. There are pvp vets showing us how its done and at the same time very welcoming to new and returning pilots looking for a place to call home. These people are going to help whatever your career path is.

Thank you so much Coritnia, we are very happy to have you with us and I am glad that you like the corp.

Bump of the day.

Still recruiting.

Bump of the day

Still recruiting.

Bumpity

Hi u guys still recruiting

Yes, we are. Please join our chat channel Tickle Fights and talk to us when you get a chance. I will not be on much tomorrow but my corpmates can help you and answer any questions. Garret Fix is a good person to talk to if I am not on.

Bump, still recruiting.

Recruiting still.

Bump it up.

Still recruiting, we have great people.

Still recruiting.

Middle of the week got you down? In a corp and you still can’t fleet? Come on by our in game comm channel, Tickle Fights and check our pvp group out. No pressure, no commitment. Just talk to anyone in the channel to see if you have just found your new home in New Eden.
We are a small wh roaming pvp group. We have vets in corp who can teach you pvp, bring you up to speed. Our most active time is a little before downtime, a lot after dt. Our number of active players lets you always find someone to fly with. Stop by. We are a friendly group looking to grow.

1 Like

As there are lots of Corporations but very few active ones, I’m hoping you come checkout our in game chat channel, Tickle Fights, and see how many members are online at any one time. Especially if you like to fly shortly after Eve downtime. We’re growing rapidly so all other times are very likely to work out for you.
We are especially looking for returning vets. I’m one myself.
New pilots too! We will help you learn, get you flying in the ship that caught your eye the quickest.
Stop on by the chat, no need to apply to the corp to join. We’ll take care of your membership easy enough, once you’ve checked out or friendly relaxed atmosphere.

1 Like

Still recruiting.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.