jEveAssets 7.8.1 (2023-10-18)

I sent the log to e-mail.

I’m using DNS 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222

It does not work after adding to the exceptions, or after completely turning off the antivirus.

I reinstalled the java from version 151 to version 181.

After all these actions there are no changes.

@Androix
Thanks for trying everything.
I will let you know if I figure out why this is happening…

2 Likes

Thanks for trying to help. Perhaps this is a problem with my computer. Now noticed that I can’t connect not only to evekit, but also to the official eve api. I get the same error. The site writes: “Authorization Successful”, but in the application it is written:
ESI Account failed to update for: Owner # 0 ERROR:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

If you figure it out, please post. I’m stumped.

Can I manually load the latest snapshot from the site in jeveassets somehow? I can download it directly from the site.

jEveAssets 5.7.4 released

Bug Fixes:
-Better handling of EveKit updates

1 Like

Are you referring to the EveKit daily account snapshot? Or something else? If the former, jEveAssets can’t do this. jEveAssets always pulls from the EveKit API rather than the CSV dump.

jEveAssets 5.8.0 released

New Features:
-Improved Stockpile filters
-Advanced Filters (OR groups)
-Added zKillboard item database to the lookup menu
-Added EVE Ref item database to the lookup menu

Bug Fixes:
-Crash: NPE in JMenuUI (BugID: 708)
-Corporation market orders on characters in the isk/values/tracker tools

Code:
-Moved asset added data to SQLite

2 Likes

Hi!

I’m having trouble with certain items showing in assets even though they are not in game. The problem is with Agency boosters, like:
Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB7 Dose III
Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB7 Dose III
etc., they show incorrect quantites like it registered that I bought them but not that I’ve already sold/moved them.
All other items seem to display properly with their locations and quantities.
I have the latest program version (auto-update), I’ve reinstalled Java, I’ve deleted and re-entered the account api (authorisation? idk what’s it called right now).
What else can I do?

Thanks in advance

Takashi

Due to my real life being real ■■■■ right now, I’m not able to work on jEveAssets atm. I hope things get better soon, but, for the time being It won’t be possible. This is not goodbye, just see you later…

1 Like

Hi guys,

When I go to jeveassets today, all history in my tracker is gone. What is the file / path where this info should be stored ?
Only thing I can imagine that changed is I recently had windows do a cleanup up of temp data …

Thanks in advance

On Windows, there will normally be a .jeveassets directory in user home. This assumes you are not running with the -portable flag. The tracker file is normally .jeveassets/data/tracker.json. There’s also a backup file (.jeveassets/data/tracker.bac) if your primary file was lost.

1 Like

How do one do backup of the market data saved in the app?
(in case the hard drive the app is installed in crashes, or in case one wants to have the data on a different computer)

Help me with this please. I can’t authorize the character %D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9

There’s a file called ‘pricedata.dat’ stored in your jEveAssets data directory. That’s a copy of the latest price data.

In general, you can mostly move your whole jEveAssets data directory around if you need to (and also back it up).

1 Like

That looks like a connectivity problem. Are you behind a firewall? Are you able to authenticate with ESI directly at EVE Swagger Interface ?

Could you also add the skins to the app. Deathclaw for example. Or show me how to do it myself.

EVE

Ca we make these unidentified items to identify without the developers help?

Hi everyone,

My life is still less than optimal. But, I still plan to return when things get better.
I have released a new version of the static data, I hope that will keep jEveAssets working reasonable well until I get time to work on it again.

2 Likes

Thanks @Golden_Gnu.

We appreciate your continued efforts to jEVEAssets while so encumbered. I hope you can enjoy life again soon.

DM me if you think there is anything with which I can assist.

Regards,

Knic o7

1 Like