Just looking for a home

been in game for a few years now,and just looking for a place to settle that aint going to move.Eu tz preffured,dont get to play much during the week cause of work but most active times are friday nights, saturdays, sundays.
i have 3 toons 2 over 100 mil sp one scout.
i can do most stuff ingame.
looking for a high/low/wormhole corp ideally,hate solo pvp but do love gang pvp.
anything you need to know hit me ingame with a mail.
pete1969

1 Like

Hey bud, come fly with us!

Tight knit group that’s been playing together for years. Plenty of small gang PvP, heavy focus on quality over quantity. Lots of veterans (100m+ SP), so you’ll be in good company.

1 Like

bump bump

1 Like

Pete,

Check out my corp Sons of Luminaire.

We’re a relatively new corporation of around 30 active members doing small-gang PVP and faction warfare in the Black Rise region of low-sec. We are EU timezone exclusively and this is where all our content is.

In the two months since we formed we’ve gained 2200 kills and over 100 billion ISK killed in various small-gang PVP engagements in low-sec and NPC null. Our fleet comps are usually nano ■■■■■■■■ - AFs, cruisers, BCs, etc.

In general we’re pretty casual, and just logging in on the weekend is fine - that’s when our best fleets tend to be anyway. No need to worry about PAPs or FATs etc., but we do have two requirements of members:

• That your killboard is respectably active (i.e, it’s not empty at the end of the month :stuck_out_tongue:)
  • That you can be self sufficient when it comes to ISK and enjoying the game.

Come hit us up on Discord if you’re interested.

1 Like

BUMP
GO

1 Like

Come chat ingame, we’ll be a good match

1 Like

bump de bump

1 Like

Hey hey!
Come check out FUN inc - I think you would be a good fit!

1 Like

Closed due to excessive bumping.

1 Like