LF Nullsec Corp for Multiple toons

Have 20 toons of various SP. 3 are PvP focused (Titan, Super and subcap) with the remaining 17 indy. Enjoy pvping when there’s a good fight to be had, but big chunk of my time is manufacturing.

Looking for a Corp I can have an impact on. Would be interested in starting up an alliance buyback or something.

No WHs
No HS
No LS

Hi there m8

Iam the ceo of the morgue. alliance. A new 100% independent pvp alliance operating out of venal.

We would be very happy to have a guy with you skills, exp and ofc assets. You could if you like join as a corp and be our indy backbone.

Obviously their is higher risk I won’t lie but soniys the reward of being alone against everyone.

If you can consider it and want to speak just visit our website www.mortisangelus.com. There you will find our discord details and whatnot.

Cheers
Prim

Come speak with us brother

O/ how’s it going, pvp null sec corp, our CEO is also alliance leader :wink: worth taking a look at if you are into pvp, nightly small gang roams, pvp fleet ops on the reg, even blops if your into pvp us tz.

httpss://forums.eveonline.com/t/out-of-the-blue-vapor-into-the-ether-ustz-eutz-pvp/292998/181

Swamp Panthers has an opening. Contact Krymswn Kennedy in game.

Hey there! Our alliance is relatively small and is still growing and has goals for the future!
I believe you can fulfil what you want to do, with one of our corps (including mine :wink: ) and it would actually really help if we could shift our reliance from our coalition to a more localized buyback

Find out more about us here:

Cheers!

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hi there Maya!

The Celestial Cartel might be able to offer you what you are looking for :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are a PVP-focused alliance and have a growing industrial wing, and are always looking for more people to help grow it!

If any of that sounds interesting or you want to learn a bit more here’s our corp recruitment ad!

Hope we can have a chat

Bumps

Hey Maya,

I really think it’s worth coming for a chat with Elysian Technologies Enclave! We’re one of the largest EN corps in Fraternity and there’s an incredible amount of industrial infrastructure built up in our home region of Vale of the SIlent.

There’d absolutely be room for someone with your means to join and start making a difference; a large number of our pilots are mostly PvP-oriented, though we still hold onto our private moons in the hope that we can start to build a strong industrial core.

We are first and foremost a community-oriented corp - which means RL-first, so the most important thing we look for when recruiting is someone that will get on well with the rest of the corp and add to the positive environment :slight_smile:

I’d love to get on comms with you and have a chat, so here’s our discord: Insidious Gaming Society

… and our recruitment thread for a few more bullet points about us: [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 and WH corp is recruiting

Take care!

Hey brother, we’re a relatively small corporation that’s based in null, detorid.

We’re looking for someone who’s able to build an industrial backbone as the Corp just doesn’t have one as of current, we’ve got the PvP side, but building on the indy.

Unsure what tz you are, we’re a mix of EU/US normally playing from 1500 - 0500 eve time daily.

Come check us out if you’re interested, reckon you’d be a good fit with some fun boys who’re laid back.

Our Discord: The D.A.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.