Looking for a chill group who’ll accept an old timer

I just came back from and 8 years leave to my 79sp account maybe 2 weeks ago. did the same thing you did and posted here got a ton of replies like you see here. Only looked into a few but the one I picked gotta say they have been awesome and as you can imagine my relearning curve is probably far more outs date then yours.

Victavios Vobakar https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Victavious_Vobakar
sent me and in game mail and if you are like me you won’t regret checking it out. Just my 2 cents I don’t really recruit ever but saw this post above my old one when I was editing my old one so I’d thought I would pass it on.

OUTLAWS OF NEW EDEN. is a motley collection of cyno-riding 'tope addicts and blops-centric content fanatics who love to pvp. We like it solo, small-gang, full fleet, subcap, capital, and we especially love it cloaky. We’re also proud members of Circle-Of-Two
Recruitment is Open
Join JSON ZONE to chit-chat with us! or join our discord

What we offer to members:
• Small-gang, squadron and up to coalition sized fleets.
• We provide access to a wide range of content options, as well as generate our own.
• “Get Rich” ™ Space
• An environment conducive to the pursuit of gudfights
• Active EUTZ/USTZ Corp in a round-the-clock active Alliance.

What we ask of members:
• Active involvement in Corp and Alliance Ops
• Maintain a combat-focused skillplan, with special attention to Covops/Blops
• Working mic and ability to be on comms
• Enjoy yourself & blow up internet spaceships!!

Requirements:
• Minimum sp - Variable. Attitude and willingness to learn/grow are more important, though much of what we do may not suit the average newbros.
• Full API available for application process which you can take care of here
• TS3 interview

Might wanna try Faction Warfare, any empire has a cool community fo r casuals and is perfect for getting fights on a whim, no deployment :slight_smile:

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance based in Vale of the Silent.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Zeddicus Mallows.

Hey @Mrs_Lovett

Would you like to come and try out lowsec?

We here at Filthy Peasants are lowsec/npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a US TZ corp with solid activity and no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with RL to take care of too.

We’re a small gang pvp corp that tries to find a fight anyway we can be it small roams, blops, capital hotdrops, structure bashes, whatever is necessary we try our best to bring content. We’re a small but very comptent corp with established leadership and good FCs that are experienced with many areas of EVE. We choose lowsec as its both a great area to make isk in and it provides content without needing to defend or grind SOV.

Check out our killboard and our forum post to see what we are all about.

If your interested feel free to convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth

I’ll try to reach out to you in game if I see you on!

@Mrs_Lovett
You need look no further - FUN inc is recruiting!

We are EU TZ, we fleet up and do small gang PVP around twice a week.

RL > eve is our mantra - you would be a great fit.

Don’t delay …ping us today!

•In-game Public channel - “EBWF public”
Website
Discord

Thank you to all those who have got in touch.

I’ll be sure to take the time to have a look at you all and get in contact. It might take me a while…

PS - fancy a meat pie, dear?

If you get it you get it, if you don’t you don’t

feel free to hit us up ingame or on discord

Hi Mrs Lovett,

Try coming back to c5 space where you can have the most diverse content (group dependant). We at “No Vacancies” are active as hell and a good portion of our memberbase is above 30. Come check out our thread

Best of luck

Hello @Mrs_Lovett,

Welcome back to the game. We are always looking for good players that want to be a part of something more in space. Come take a look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Hello @Mrs_Lovett ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted if ya want to find out more lets have a chat!!!

We may be small however we are quite chill, check us out if you are still looking

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Null Sec Life

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC , and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Hey @Mrs_Lovett
Are you still looking?

If so, i think FUN inc would be a really good home for you - look us up!

Would love to chat at you if you get a chance, because you honestly sound like just the kind of player I’m seeking for our lower key wh small gang group.

First off welcome back to the game. It’s definitely not a bad time to return.

Secondly, I’m not certain if we’d be a good fit for you, but honestly if you’d like to dip your toe back into WH waters with a taste for LS fighting, and you don’t want to pour a lot of resources back into a hole, I know we’d be glad to have you.

Let me tell you a story about being a small gang group.

Imagine.

You log in your Ronin mercenary member to our home, Muramasa. Three or four other pilots are currently on and you’ve been chatting on discord while you were at work deciding on what you all can get into when you get off. You’ve decided to go raid some lowsec faction warfare sites since we have a nice hole leading directly to the Amarr/Minmatar warzone. Everyone grabs a frigate and you exit the citadel and warp out to the hole that one of your corpmates just finished scanning out a half hour ago. Your five man gang appears without any warning in FW space, and you tear off as a small gang raining havoc on the ill prepared when you spot a small gatecamp with 2 navy battlecruisers and no logi. Something you personally can’t take, but one of your fleetmates has an idea. You begin racing back to the hole you arrived from and put a word out on Discord that you might have a possible drop target and let the group know what’s on the gate. One of the Black ops operators comes online and 4 additional pilots log in. Everyone hops into bombers, combat recons and one Black ops battleship. You offer to light the cyno with a very tanky Drake with a cyno attached to it. The trap is ready and no one knows it’s even there as the whole fleet sits on our side of the wormhole leading to the lowsec. The bait drake runs directly in the camp and as expected they take it. Your drake is tanked well and you get points on the priority targets, the Navy Battlecruisers, as the fleet jumps the hole and waits for the cyno to go up. In a bright flash the remaining 8 members drop onto the targets with a fury the enemy never saw coming and 10 minutes later you’ve all disappeared back into the hole. Blood singing from a successful bit of fighting, you ask yourself “Ok what’s next?” with an air of optimism.

This is the goal of The Ronin Wind. This is the life we live. We very much operate along side Spectre Fleet, which is an excellent organization to help keep you active when it’s quiet in the corp. We are led by yours truly: Roland Cassidy https://imgur.com/FWDBHTs, https://imgur.com/a/9483rjU this goes on for a number of pages https://imgur.com/UUpj4Xh… https://imgur.com/gxtcXrk.

The point is. If you’re looking to join an active corp that will encourage you to go out in fleets and die in a fire, and to find a home where you can help others learn the ropes as a mentor with legitimate feedback, there’s no better home for you than with us in The Ronin Wind.

Here are a few links to our Reddit and Forum Recruitment pitches, give them a look.

https://redd.it/8rindj / The Ronin Wind - WH and Low Sec Small Gang Mercs

Regardless I do hope you find what you’re looking for. This game is too much fun to waste away in a corp you’re not enjoying being in, and it’s always nice to come back to the game and actually play it.

Hey mate sounds like you and I are in similar boats with participation limits and chill factor. hit me up on discord if your interested and want anything clarified. Flick through the point see if it tickles you pickle.

Regards,
JadeRose.
AU Recruiter.

Youre_Dead_Fool

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

Hey man, if youre still looking, I could use someone like you. Feel free to reach out if you would like to talk about low class wormholes and newplayer corporations.

Hey man, you look like the type of player that fits our times and style perfectly. Give us a look and reach out if you have any questions.