Looking for active fleet warfare

55 mil player returning to game after long break break was playing with a industrial corp before had real life obligations come up so i had to quit the game. anyways i just subbed for 3 months and I’m looking for a corp that does fleets for pvp. I have alot of free time so I will be online ALOT.
Message me ingame Revition or on discord Dirty_merc#4768. I also play escape from tarkov if any of you are into that game aswell.

Check out The Icarus Expedition we would be similar to your last corp if you’re looking for a easy home to get involved with. We are a part of SLYCE and live out in the spire.

Eve mail me in game if you’re like to chat further. I’m on most nights of the week and we occupy EU and US mostly and a small contingent of AU guys.

See our ad below:

Hey man, my corp is part of Goonswarm Federation. We have pvp fleets multiple times a day and sigs / squads if you are searching for specific PVP opportunities

Hey Dude,

We just sent these guys packing ^^^, you should check us out <3

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/rezco-corpse-collectors-wanted-null-pvp

We are always recruiting

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Hey bro, we have plently of pvp and content to keep you intertained down here in null-sec. Pluss alot of our guy play other game like escape from tarkov also. Let talk detail hit me up i tried adding you in discord but ur name is incorrect. Sent a in game mail look foward to hit let get this ball rolling.

Hi there m8

We are an independent pvp group that operates from Pochven and Venal

If you are looking for pvp we are it.

With us everyhing that moves is a target and we offer a very simple and life style.

if you want to know more have a look at our banner with some reasons to why you should consider us:)

if you want to speak with us just join our discord server below

Cheers
prim

Eve Defence Force is recruiting. We’re part of Imperium and have capped fleets going out all through the day in peacetime, uncapped fleets during war. Even during peace time there’s usually a fleet every couple of hours so we can definitely provide entertainment in that department. The thread has our discord server on it, drop by and we can have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.