Looking for Daily Pvp Roams with cool people to learn from. 45m sp Extremely Active!

i just recently returned a month ish ago and purchased a new pvp toon that is pvp focused. I’ve played off and on since 2007. i am looking for a cool group of people who roam for pvps on a daily basis. I’m looking for people i can learn from and chill with on comms. Activity on comms and daily pvp roams is a must for me as I’m on everyday due to covid i am extremly active right now and im just looking for a group who is the same.
my pvp toons name is Xeno Wolf

Hi chance taker

welcome back

If you can consider an independent corp and alliance that operates in venal and focus in having fun the please make sure to check us out

our game is to keep thing as simple as possible and fun without any obligations, politics nor drama

if you want to know more just join our discord

cheers
prim

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hi chance take
I’m GaNgSt4 from celestial empire and we are pvp
Check us out
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

TZ? Got a discord ID?

Hi Xeno,

Check out out alliance mates in Rusted

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Hey Chance!

if you are looking for a US/AU corp that lives in low-sec placid we would gladly welcome you.

Small low sec group
Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
PVP Training for those who want to learn
Ratting space
Discord Community
Comms are required

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Hi Chance/Xeno, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

The unique mechanics encourage solo and small-gang warfare and, in my opinion, there is no where better to be if you are looking for some good fights!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord :nerd_face:

check us out you’d be a perfect fit

Check us out , best of luck

Xeno Wolf#8999

still looking for a corp for my pvp toon! ive mainly just been living in high sec making isk so i have a decent bit of isk saved when i do pvp.

The Untraceable

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.