Looking for faction warfare/PvP corp

Hello!
I am a working professional looking for a faction warfare or PvP corp. I want to blow stuff up. I want to be blown up. I would like to get involved more in faction warfare and I dont care which faction.

Please let me know if I am a good fit or if you need more info.

Thank you,
Tyler Farsight

2 Likes

o/ @Tyler_Farsight

Hello & welcome to Faction Warfare !

We are Kill’Em All, Let Bob Sort’Em Out, part of Ushra’khan, oldest alliance of the game and main Minmatar FW entity.

We are active during EU TZ with 20-30 logged in every evening with some US presence, 10 - 15 people logged in. We have a fleet everyday. The alliance is mature : real life comes first.

Undock and come fight the slavers with us !

Our warzone is active and content is next door : ennemy militia, pirates. Plenty of targets to blow up ( and plenty of being blown up too) ! We don’t care about red in the zkillboard as long as we undocked to pvp.

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

Hope to see you in the battlefield !

@Tyler_Farsight welcome to the EVE forum!

We’re a tight knit PvP corp that doesn’t care about how much red we put on our killboard (though we do a good job of putting green on it https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98618163/)

We are not faction warfare, but we have guys that go to FW space often to PvP, so we’ve got a good compromise for ya :wink:

Please give my advert below a read and get back to me with what you think! I look forwward to hearing from you!

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Wormhole PvP best PvP, different content every day.

Come have a chat in game with us. We will be able to accommodate you here is our ad give it a look and come chat in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.