Miranda Rising Corporation

still recruiting

were still recruiting for indy and pvp were also lookin for someone to take on the role of recruiter within the corp

still looking

hey were still recruiting for indy and pvp were also lookin for someone to take on the role of recruiter within the corp

Hey were still recruiting new pilots PvP and Indy if your interested an fancy a chat pop to our in game chan Miranda rising and speak to one of our recruiters…

Need a new UK based corp, soon-ish. Tired of staying up until 3/4am for US corp/alliance fleets that didn’t happen most of the time. Current alliance bailed out shortly after I joined (Blackhogs), had hoped for a little of what they promised. UK all the way from now on for me. Need to be in bed by midnight for RL. Looking for PvP, pve (mishuns: not mining or indy). Have two toons 40+ mil and 30 ish mil (give or take) sp’s have really only ever been a wanderer in eve, am returning after a few months off. Can mail me in game if easier, will be fully active in about a week. Ty. Fly dangerous.

were still recruiting for pvp and indy pilots if your interested chat with someone in our recruitment channel

still looking for pvp and indy pilots

applied

hey we need you join our discord before we accept you in the corp

were still looking for pvp and indy pilots join us in our recruitment channel to chat more

were still looking for pvp an indy pilots

looking for pvp and indy pilots

Looking for pvp an indy pilots

were looking for pvp an indy pilots still if your interested join are in game channel

were looking for PvP and Indy pilots

were still looking for PvP and Indy pilots mail me here or contact us through our recruitment channel

were still looking

Were still recruiting PvP and Indy pilots

Were still recruiting PvP and Indy pilots welcome