Need Home - PVP Only

Good evening,

I’m looking for a PVP corporation to call home. Low / Pirate… I don’t mind. I’m looking for a mature place who can respect the adult working life and provide PVP on tap.

I’m a fairly new EU player (10M SP) that has just returned to the game after a year long break to concentrate on work but I’m back now with a few hours to kill each week.

I’m happy to fly solo in order to entertain myself but I would also enjoy flying in a small but tight knit group. I’m not looking to be one of the masses.

I’m entirely self sufficient, I have a headset / microphone and I am happy to install any and all necessary communications software. I’m also happy to train into any doctrine required and any direction that you think would benefit me.

All in all, I’m eager to learn I’m open to suggestions and I’d like to spend a few casual hours blowing things up.

Feel free to contact me in-game.

Thank you,

• Artemis
1 Like
1 Like

Hey @Artemis_Aeterna
Welcome back!
Check out FUN inc
I think we’d be a good fit!

1 Like

Hey Artemis, you sound like you’d be a good fit for Katothen.

We offer the best of both worlds when it comes to PvP: on-demand fleet-level content in our home region of Providence, where we have a war which has been raging for years against the Rekking Crew; as well as small-gang deployments to hostile regions with blops and Strategic Cruisers.

We’re NRDS in our home region, which means that neutrals are free to roam around Providence without being accosted. This might sound like a content killer, but in many ways it’s a content generator, as reds are attracted to our region to hunt and this gives us plenty of opportunities for response fleets without the need to fly aimlessly around empty regions for hours finding very little.

zKillboard - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98605157/
Discord - https://discord.gg/Rr7aPt

1 Like

Hi Artemis

Welcome back to EVE. A year is a long time but EVE has not changed too much :slight_smile: so getting back into it should not be too steep a learning curve.

I had a 9 year break, only came back a few months ago, for me a LOT had changed :rofl:

I’m going to recommend EDF as they where great when I came back. Helpful, got me back into the swing of things and most importantly we have loads of PVP.

We are part of an alliance, however its not one where we disappear into the masses. Our regular roams are full of characters and welcoming.

We’re a EU/US timezone corp. We use TS and Discord for comms.

We play to win, but RL comes first for everyone.

If you would like to find out more, drop by the in-game channel “The EDF bar” and say hi.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

hey man come have a chat with us in our public discord. lets see if you’re a good fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the messages so far. I’m currently looking through them all but I’m still open to suggestions.

Hey @Artemis_Aeterna

If your interested in small/medium fleet sized lowsec and nullsec pvp you should definitely check out corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a EU and US tz pvp corp that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that try hard to provide regular pvp content.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to speak with us.

Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

We have plenty of reds about to shoot at and alliance has fleets all day in your TZ. Lots going on. Check out our Reddit Ad or join us in our ingame chat SFFSPUB

SoNs of BaNe - Grimm Hounds PvP Corp is interested in speaking with you. Please message me in game.

Ravangard

Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet. We’re building a PVP-based corp where you can actually make real friends and build lasting connections. We are part of SLYCE, situated in Etherium Reach and have numerous isk earning systems and PVP opportunities. There are also lots of opportunities to grow into a support or leadership position.

We are in an excellent place, but are rebuilding after the long SOV war between WC and TEST. We’re a great team though and we have excellent connections and fleet opportunities.

I am USTZ, however one of our primary PVPers and our other director are both EU along with a few others who dot the map.

Thank you for all of the replies. After a false start, I’m still looking…

Feel free to contact me in-game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.