New EU player looking for new adventures on a new game

Hello, I am new to EVE and I’m looking forward to a new, worthy era of my game career.

Some info about myself;

• My main interest in the gaming genres will probably always stay with FPS games, but I’ve been pulled into several space action games aswell. (Battlestar Galactica Online, Star Conflict, tried Elite Dangerous but it was too much for me). Now I am here with EVE and I feel like EVE is a very interesting game. EVE is of course nothing like these other space games. (RIP BSGO THO)

• I’ve been leading e-sports teams mainly throughout BF4 and CS:GO. For me this means that I can set examples in some ways of leadership.

• Im 23 years old, and live in the Netherlands.

I’d like to see a corporation invite me and show me the valueable basics of EVE online. I know things like warping, destinations, mining and killing npc in the most basic way.

Inactive is active! this might be the right place for you :slight_smile:

Hey there dude,

You would enjoy Krypted Gaming.
We have a sub corp called Krypted Lite for newcomers.
We do a lot of pvp and have some very experienced pilots and help teach a lot of people.

We roam almost everyday and also live in wormholes and have many ways of making isk.

If you are I terested come hop in our discord and we can have a chat.

Hope to see you around
Dractox

seen as here we have people from your country you would fit in here real well. come and have a chat with us in game mail me direct or use the links we can give you the home you want in eve.

I could help if you have the time… or make the time. I am eutz and enjoy such things, and Warcrows is recruiting!!
Mail El Geo ingame with your interest :smiley:

Hey! Check us out!

Check us out friend

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.