New-ish and returning players looking for a corp

Hey, I’m an Australian new-ish player with a couple of friends who are looking to join a corp. Personally I’m interested in Gas mining and learning how to do industry and low/nullsec shenanigans. A wormhole base sounds pretty cool too :slight_smile:

We won’t be playing the game a WHOLE lot, but we won’t be too casual/inactive. A laid back atmosphere would be really cool :slight_smile:

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, but migration thru lowsec, into the Great Wildlands, and eventual sov null is on the books with our alliance. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Jae,

I know of a nullsec corp that is recruiting and they are mainly AU tz.
They are czlled the watchmen. If u want to have a talk with em u can join their discord thru this link http://keepstar.crypta.tech/ im no recruiter for them but they are a fun bunch of dudes

Jae,

I’m the CEO of a small WH and hi-sec corporation (we have stations in both). Most of our guys are US TZ though several play at all hours. I’d be happy to chat in game (TCAM public) or on discord https://discord.gg/MMfU2mdx

If I’m not there, feel free to chat with whoever is on to get a sense of the corp.

Fly safe.

Flanidia

Hey,

Well in my experiance casual/inactive dont go well with wh corp.
Why dont you try a high sec corp like our, were you have the freedom to try whatever you like, where you like.

Hello Jae, any interest in checking out Pochven? We don’t have gas but we might have everything else that you might be looking for.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in EVE. Pochven has unique gameplay and mechanics, found nowhere else in New Eden, and functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Build up your industry and set yourself up on the path to self sufficiency or turn a profit selling to the local residents
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

[Stribog](https://forums.eve online.com/t/sks3-stribog-kybernaut-subclade-is-recruiting-glorification-awaits-in-the-fields-of-pochven/274323) is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Gday! If you and your mates are still looking, I can recommend Farmers Union Iced Coffee [FUIC]. We live in Null and an fly with a few other AUTZ groups multiple times per week. Check out the ad our CEO posted a while back:

Jump in the discord and say gday!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.