New Player LF Corp that does regular small scale PVP and ops

Hello,

I am looking to join a corp that is active in small scale pvp as well as other pvp activities.

I am still a new player but learning fast, I am learning myself so dont need any instruction but welcome all.

I am looking to go into logi and maybe ewar.

Hey Wyrhn Limion, I am a recruiter for Virus Corp, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. Virus Corp is a Newbro friendly corp that focuses on industry, PVP training and other carebear activities. The goal of Virus is to provide you with a relatively safe, casual environment to earn ISK and learn the game, while also providing a low pressure entry point into PVP. Once you’ve spent some time in Virus and have learned the ropes you can become eligible to join our parent corp UFO. Below is a general description of what Virus Corp has to offer along with a link to UFO’s recruitment page so you can see what they have to offer as well. Feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: UFO and Virus Recruitment

Virus Corp
Virus is a Nullsec-based Newbro-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. Virus was established to be the entry level gateway to Null Sec, PVP and ultimately our parent Corp UFO. We are a home for friendly, casual, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and enjoy learning new things.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players interested assisting the corp when possible
→ Trying out PVP and willingness to learn from mistakes.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.

UFO Recruitment Page:

check the vids m8

Hello, we are looking for new members.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUB

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.