Newbieish pilot looking for new home

I am looking for a new Corp due to my current one having players in a different time zone to myself which makes it difficult for me to do the content I wish to do.

I currently have 10mill Sp (I know some corps want to know that)
A terrible killboard, but that’s mainly down to my poor pvp skills but I am learning off my own mistakes.
I currently live in low sec but I am open to high, low or null sec corps.

My time zone is EU so looking for corps who mainly operate for that TZ

Any other information you wish to know either reply here or msg me in game.

o7

1 Like

Hey ,

were a eutz corp who live in NPC nullsec .
Were a pretty casual laid back corp and looking to recruit folks to expand our activity .

We got industry backbone and looking for more people to go shoot stuff :slight_smile:
We dont care about killboard stats its about having a good time and improve along the way , its run by rusty bitter old vets getting back into swing :wink: .

Were a single corp living there with a small list of local blues but can shoot in pretty much any direction , we also have a fw alt corp that has some folks in running around in lowsec and we also alow complete freedom in
whatever you want to do .

Our ingame channel is bladepub , best chance to catch folks in there is around 16 eve time due most of us work :slight_smile:

Sweet, will check in to your in game channel later.

@Elyus_Gray

Eve-mailed you dude

Best,

Alt

Hi, I will mail you in game but take a quick look at our forum ad for an idea about who we are and I think we can offer what you want from your next Corp

Hi
Check your in game mail, i have sent you some information.
i think from your LF thread that we would be a good fit.
Take a look and let me know if you are interested!

Fly safe o7
K

check out the vids
you would like it here m8

Hey, @Elyus_Gray ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too. I know this is something different but it def. is in EUTZ :wink:

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hey Elyus Gray, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. We are a late EUTZ and early NATZ corp. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.