Newbro looking for a PvP Corp to grow with

Been playing for a month at a time for years. Never really put the time in to get over the learning curve before, but I keep getting drawn back into the game and figure this is the time. I want to find a Corp that I can stick with for a while that will teach me the ropes.

About me:

• 20 something hardworking professional
  • play drunk or exhausted 65% of the time and often next to a sleeping wife and infant
  • main is Omega ~ 2.6 mil so
  • alt that I just rediscovered with ~9.2 mil sp
  • ustz (Central, 2100-0100)
  • interested in stealthy PvP, wh life, small/micro gang
  • willing to learn

What I’m looking for:

• small to med Corp
  • flexible/spontaneous roams
  • willing to teach
  • ability to help me earn the isk to fund PvP and/or willingness to comp ships
  • stupid (but moderately mature) sense of humor
  • patience with comms

I log on almost daily, but the amount of time I have varies wildly. I need help learning to PvP and figuring out how to fund my eve education and inevitable losses in that time. I’m a patient team player and willing to play my part in the right team.

Give me your pitch,
Bartholomeaux Roberts

1 Like

Doin It Wrong is a C5 PVP corp with focus on small to medium gang content as well as hunting within wormhole space. We love teaching newer players how to pvp and make isk to fund their pvp. I think you will fit in well with your interest in learning and giving back to the team when needed. Check out our advert when you have time: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey bud !
Check us out :slight_smile:

Starseekers is just what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Hey @Bartholomeaux_Roberts,

Just Eve-mailed you in game.

Best,

Alt

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Bartholomeaux!

You look like an awesome fit for my corp! Literally check off on every one of your “What I’m Looking For:”

We’re a USTZ corp that specializes in covert ops / BLOPS pvp and more than happy to teach willing parties. Check out our recruitment post and join us in Discord -> https://discord.gg/TjEEBvD

I am relaunching my corp after a 6 month break. corp members moved on so lots of room to grow, both in and out of Eve, as I do my own comic strip and always looking for fresh ideas.

If you want hit me up on discord. https://discord.gg/JGps2p

Hey Barth!

I’m the US Central time pilot at Agony Unleashed. We’re a small corp focused on PvP self improvement both solo and micro gang. In the last decade, we’ve taught over ten thousand players how to PvP.
Check out what we’re all about, and drop me a line on our discord (@Ned) if we can chat.

Bartholomeaux, I think you will find Singular Paradox a great fit for you. We are a USTZ based Wormhole corp living in C4. All our FCs are patient and knowledgeable. We will help you to develop the skills you need to be successful living in W-Space. We go out on regular roams, we blow stuff up and get blown up. Our wormhole offers great gas and ABC ore mining, and Phenomenal ratting to help boost our wallets to support our PvP habits. Anyhow it was great getting all personal here’s my standard paste and copy:

Singular Paradox is looking for more pilots to bolster our ranks . We are a mature USTZ based casual corp living in Wormhole space. Singular Paradox is looking for pilots that are mature, laid back and understand at the end of it all its just pixels. We do not have mandatory OPs or CTAs. What we do offer is the opportunity for you to experience EVE in a stress free relaxed environment.
We have regular PvP roams through worm space, low sec and 0.0 with experienced, patient fleet commanders. Never PvPed, no problem we have plenty of vets that are more then happy to help you along the way. Dont want to PvP, not a problem, we also offer regular PvE and mining opportunities to help fund our shameless PvP habits and fatten our wallets.

At the end of the day heres what we can offer:
*USTZ

• Wormhole lifestyle
  • Casual, mature enviroment
  • Regular PvP roams in null, low and worm space
  • Knowledgable FCs
  • Plenty of PvE opportunities to fatten up your wallet

So if you think Singular Paradox may be a fit for you join our chat channel Singular Public or contact vynok, Splendorfire or Rosk Volutar

The MEAT Fleet wants you! We’re a new corporation looking to grow our ranks with experienced PVP pilots and looking to some industry focused people. We currently have an azbel and a fortizar. Come live in our wormhole and experience a whole new side of Eve! We live in a C4 with a C3 and a C1 static which will give you plenty of opportunities to fight and run sites to your hearts content.

Content we have to offer

• Weekend fleets and day trips
  • Weekly mining ops with boosts
  • Small-gang PVP

What we want from you

• Frigate V in any race or able to fly an astero
  • Able to fly or close to flying: Confessor, Stratios or an Inderdictor
  • PVP experience would be preferred
  • Working headset and access to Discord
  • Able to fit and use a cloaking device
  • Desire to learn
  • The ability to be a self-starter and create some content

What you can expect from us

• Closely connected community that will help you
  • Pathfinder - to make navigating easier
  • Ore and PI buy back
  • Research and Manufacturing facilities
  • Corp cap building projects you will get paid to help with
  • An awesome forum to stay updated on weekly activities

What we will need from you

• Full API key with no expiration
  • A brief interview

If you are interested feel free to stop by our recruitment channel: MeatHeadsss
You can also send an Eve Mail to Alfonze Sotken or lust fudy

Good stuff! I’ll hit some of y’all up in game

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

i dont have a corp but if you’re interested, please check this little thing im setting up: The Alpha Combat Fightclub project

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.