Covert Agenda - Black Ops Military Industrial Complex

I’m so glad I joined this corp 6 months ago. What a great re-introduction to the game, friendly group, varied gameplay possibilities and always willing to help out and answer questions. Great access to nullsec krab activities (moon/ice/ore mining, great ratting, exploration) and what a time to join with the war raging on.

Join us on https://discord.gg/SFUAWjf or join the NI.Recruitment channel in game

1 Like

always recruiting players

come and see what were about!

I have been in the corp for some time. What I like is they support all play styles. If you like Indy, they have a bunch of BPO you can use to build things. You want to kill? They have some experienced people to fly PVP with. Hate PVP? The PaP requirement of the alliance is low so if you don’t want to PVP you don’t have to. So if you want to fly with some fun people. Join the Knights of Ni.

Greetings. I am the CEO. We operate in Null Sec. The content we are able to provide combines Industry with some both large or small gang PvP and PvE. What sets us apart from other associations is that we offer every member [after 30 days] the ability to use the entire associations manufacturing and reaction blueprints. For T2 production it’s all there for you. We offer moon and anomaly mining with boosts. If your a returning player looking for a home you should really talk to us.

1 Like

Were having good times here. You like to have fun? Talk to us in discord. Mostly USTZ with a small bit of EU. We want folks from everywhere.

come out and have a talk with us :smiley:

May I ask what region of space? Are you in good ratting areas or drone regions for example? Part of any alliance, currently at war etc? Do you have docking facilities for supers or titans? any strange restrictinos to know about, etc?

hi, we are currently in alliance, and can dock supers titans etc. we are apart of legacy coalition and are always at war :smiley: please feel free to join us on discord. we can talk more, id be happy to answer all your questions there https://discord.gg/SFUAWjf

I joined months ago and they are a great group. If you want a corp that works to provide any content you want. Look no further.

1 Like

Looking for more friends.

Great corp a lot of isk to be made

“This Corp is going places” - Jita Gate

Greetings Everyone. CEO Here.

We are looking for Bloodthirsty Industrialists. You don’t have to be both but the content is amazing right now if you enjoy both. We are getting moved into our new home in Delve’s Helms Deep area. If your returning to the game after a break this is a place you can be amazing as we have all of the tools you will need to succeed. After 30 days we offer all of our corp BPO’s and Reactions to be used by all the line members so if you don’t have any your still going to be OK. We do a lot of team events and are adding more as we grow. Just because we are a top 50 PvP corp you do not have to be excellent at it. Just be willing to show up for the big things and we will teach you how to look like a jaded veteran.

TEST is a great alliance. Something going on all day, everyday with fun players. Join us in Discord, message us here. Have fun and be dangerous!

Great corp helped me a lot i would recommend to anyone out their looking for a home!

1 Like

bump o/

1 Like

Well things are going great. The moons we are mining are superb. The only thing missing is you. Join our in game channel, “The Road Home.” Talk to you soon.

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/