Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Join today, watch your wallet explode tomorrow.

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

ISK goood. Mining Good. Killing intruders that want take away what you worked for. Even better. Come join today and have the support you need i either i industrial/pve/pvp. All is welcome.

Batteries not included

1 Like

MOONS MOONS MOONS, WE GOT MOONS!
If you love goo as much as the next guy, this corp is for you! WE got goo for dayz!
NEVER ENDING GOO!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets thatā€™s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

Grab a beer, your mic and come blap some space rocks

1 Like

Pew pew!

1 Like

Joined the corp 9 months ago when it was just starting out. No regrets whatsoever. Come play, we also have cookies.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

You should totally join AVRAE now buddy/friend/person/swaglord.

1 Like

1 Like

Join today, get high on moon rocks tomorrow.

1 Like

Join us.

Come join its the best corp I have been in, friendly corp and very helpful, lots of things to do.

1 Like

1 Like

Bumping because banter on Friday is overrated :smiley:

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

I make 40b mining our 17 PRIVATE moons a month. We have the infrastructure we have the numbers we have the ability for you a new/old player to thrive and survive.

1 Like

We now also offer weekly pvp roams :slight_smile:

1 Like