Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

17 moons. SEVENTEEN PRIVATE RESERVED MOONS. SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN R16 MOONS. MINE OUR GOO.

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting ! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

New pilot? We teach
Experienced pilot? We earn isk and win fights together

Come join us!

• Easy Isk
  • Pvp opportunities
  • Null-sec life
  • Brothers to defend space.

join join join

1 Like

TO THE MOON ALICE!

1 Like

how do i join?

2 Likes

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

GREENHORNS MADE ME DO THIS PLEASE JOIN SO I CAN BE FREE

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Looking for a cool null-sec corp? Look no more, join " AVRAE Recruitment " channel in-game.

New pilot? We teach
Experienced pilot? We earn isk and win fights together

Come join us!

• Easy Isk
  • Pvp opportunities
  • Null-sec life
  • Brothers to defend space.

join join join

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

I agree 100%… I just joined… Management is great and answers any questions quickly… They are always willing to help… Really welcoming Corp!

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Glad to be home

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,