Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Bump up the corp, bump it up! Bump it up!
ISK is flowin’
Neut ships are blowin’
Industry is glowin’
Bump up the corp, bump it up!

1 Like

JOIN NOW!!!

1 Like

come on join join quick quick

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

^^^^^^ You know you wana

1 Like

Bump it

1 Like

Best corp I’ve been a part of, come join us for good company and loads of isk! Mining, ratting, pvp we got it all

1 Like

Clever recruiting message

2 Likes

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

As everyone likely noticed, CCP changed the color scheme to green in honor of the amazing corp that Greenhorns here is running. Proof positive that something is going right!

2 Likes

Join AVRAE today!

“We’re sorry too GreenHorns”
-CCP

1 Like

Please, join us today, help us stock up the ESS so that we can attract more food for our poor starving Vargur.

2 Likes

Lovely bunch of people. Free ships if you ask nicely enough. Come and cherrypick some Crokite, or don’t. It’s your choice.

2 Likes

Not the belt daddy!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Join today

1 Like

Join today for some great isk, great fun and occasional pvp.

1 Like

Come fly with us.

1 Like