Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Hi there, you should consider joining AVRAE today… or tomorrow… toyota?

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

B to the U to the M to the P

1 Like

Join today, mine moon goo in a Praxis tomorrow.

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

Making them high numbers never feelt so good
meanwhile having ur OWN protection fleet

1 Like

Yes, we are that cool tyvm.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I will whip out the mining Praxis and get to work.

1 Like

Do mining lasers also make pew pew sounds? Join AVRAE today and find out!

(orjoinandletsdosomemorefunpvptogetherbecauseminingisatleast14%lesscoolthanpvp)

1 Like

Is mining moon goo in a Praxis the real endgame content? Join AVRAE today and find out!

1 Like

Come join us for some surprise Vargur action.

1 Like

Bump Bump to the top

1 Like

Our miners are making dank isk from all the moon rocks, our ratters are slaying rogue drones left, right and center, and our Vargurs are eating the neuts who are foolish enough to enter their lair.

Join AVRAE today!

1 Like

Bump—

1 Like

Tonight we dine on rocks, moon go and random neuts who choose suicide by Vargur.

Join AVRAE today!

1 Like

insert clever comment here

1 Like

Best corp I’ve been a part of, come join us for good company and loads of isk! Mining, ratting, pvp we got it all

1 Like

Great Corp, growing fast, lots to do and plenty of iskies to be made, great group of people.

1 Like