Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Great crew and great fun, plenty of people here that can help you out if you’re new to industry or pvp.

1 Like

Come get that sweet mining/ratting isk :slight_smile:

1 Like

You need AVRAE in your life

1 Like

Come get those sweet moon rocks, and bathe in drone rats of all sizes (even carriers and supers)!

1 Like

Join for the isk, stay for the memes (and ungodly amounts of isk).

1 Like

Did you know that in some regions of the EvE universe mining in a Praxis is considered an emerging art form? Contact Lara Zateki for more information about how to get started on this epic adventure.

Join AVRAE today!

1 Like

Like EVE but hate in-game politics? Silly people sitting in their pretend spaceship demanding that you download Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble, Vintel and a whole slew of other programs? Do you want to play the game and banter without having to deal with “Mandatory Call to Arms”? Come on down to AVRAE and have some fun.

Share some memes, shoot some rats or go on completely unprepared drunken midnight roams. Join AVRAE today!!

1 Like

Mmmm friday, the perfect day of the week to join AVRAE!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

I’m tired of shouting abuse at the same people! Join today!

2 Likes

Noob today, chad Vargur pilot tomorrow?

Join AVRAE!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

Join us?

1 Like

Hey, I haven’t yet met you and this is lazy, but we’re recruiting… so join us maybe?

1 Like

If you love pve, pvp, capitalism, and laughing at other peoples losses come check us out.

1 Like

Hey dudes

1 Like

Hey dude-man, what’s up? :slight_smile:

1 Like

More fresh meat is needed

1 Like