My spoken language is Russian

1 Like

B u m p

1 Like

B U M P

1 Like

Bump :smiley:

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting ! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, BRAZIL and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

1 Like

sure man talk to us in game channel look up GreenHorns, we can help u out

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH, BRAZIL and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

This is a great Corp and I like it here a lot, there is lot of things to do as mentioned, data sites, ratting , mining PVP ant etc… peoples are very helpful . join today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good group of guys, serious amounts of ISK to be made, good ore, Ice and Moon Goo. If PvP is your bag then fleets roam often. Hit them up… AVRAE Recruitment

1 Like

Great corp and helpful group of people. Good isk to be made and PvP to be had.

Don’t delay, join today!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilotS that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilots that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

Joined Back in March and have enjoyed my time since, great moon program and strong PVP players to learn from also fun pvp roams. Great Experience re-learning the game since coming back, and very helpful members and very active leaders if you have any question or need help moving. If your looking to join up in null space and want to branch into industry, pvp, pve or just meet some good people its a great place to be plus great corp programs no forced corp mining or corp mining donations like most null corps require just come down and enjoy and have fun.

1 Like

We need more people to serve as cannon fod–…er… defenders for my new rorq!

If you’re brave, or slower than a rorq, apply today! :smiley:

1 Like

PVP?

We have the sweetest spot: small-gang pvp where your skills matter. We also help you develop it. We defend a whole null region on a daily basis.

Industry?

We have the best stations, rigs, and the best indy environment in null. Even Capital building.

Mining?

Oh man, you’ll love our asteroids/ice belts/special and reserved moons

Ratting?

Amazing sites with great ticks. Capital ratting permitted and encouraged.

Come join the murder!

1 Like

17 moons. SEVENTEEN PRIVATE RESERVED MOONS. SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN R16 MOONS. MINE OUR GOO.

1 Like

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,

*US/EU/NZ/AUS/RU/CH,