Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Okay, let’s frame it this way, Arrendis.

Is the Amarr Empire’s intended Reclaiming of other peoples via missionaries, etc., hostile? Baring in mind you’ve defended responding to it with deadly force.

1 Like

I’d say (wait for it!)… context matters. Like, if they start off with missionaries? No, that’s not hostile. If they’ve already gotten a ‘shove off, we don’t want your idiocy’ and they insist on being pushy and obnoxious about it by sending missionaries anyway… yeah, that’s kinda hostile.

And what I’ve said should be responded to with any measure, up to and including deadly force, is that refusal to accept ‘no’ for an answer… because the clear endgame of that refusal is that when words fail, they will resort to violence.

1 Like

… sure.

Excuse me, I have actual reason to go be hostile at someone and it’s making it a little hard to think.

1 Like

Hey, i’m in no “rescue” business, i only do this to a certain damsel in distress and for money. (That girl gets in trouble a lot i got to tell ya)

I just offered some company for her to visit a grave and say her stuff to a tomb as a way to deal with internal representations and grab a drink afterwards. (Already got my drink, now i’ll enjoy the company of the lovely couple who do want to stick around :wink:)

@Aria_Jenneth

As for the raging floodwaters, they are quite fun, but i wouldn’t pull anyone in, just invite them. And get your own log by the way, this one is mine.

1 Like

Really, I’m just shocked you missed the reference to you hitting on people in the Amarr thread.

1 Like

What’s been going on in this thread I don’t want to read hundreds of posts about if people exist or not. (Can’t prove you do, I probably don’t. Someone probably does I guess.)

1 Like

Not much, really.

1 Like

A whole lot of not much.

1 Like

Yeah, well, you know how it is when I get started. I can fill whole volumes with ultimately pointless nattering on about esoterica.

1 Like

So I forgot to close the blinds and now the sun is shining into my eyes.

1 Like

Close the blinds then.

1 Like

Or rotate the planet

1 Like

But that would be effort.

1 Like

Put on sunglasses.

1 Like

Oh and since I guess it’s an off-topic topic, I’ll say it here, Wayism predates the State and still isn’t meant to be evangelized.

1 Like

Oh, so you’re saying evangelism is not the Way…

1 Like

Too much effort. Someone bring me breakfast.

2 Likes

From my point of view… It is. Very.

But, on the other hand, I myself had quite limited social interactions, and while I consider it inacceptable - it’s just my point of view. And if you find this tone of conversation… comfortable…

I will just bring my apologies both to @Aria_Jenneth and @Morgana_Tsukiyo for intervention in the business that wasn’t mine from the start.

Please excuse me.

1 Like

I don’t know. I never liked water. I don’t see how that could be fun. But I would probably jump as a dare, or because it just sounds… dangerous.

1 Like

Just left the adorable couple i met yesterday, no one can scream “Oh my God” quite like the Amarr… :smiling_imp:

The one about wet paper? Don’t think it’s a thing for me, but sure, if you want it we can try.

Someone was?

Only after you solve some very very hard equations on your plushy. I’ll bring mine.

Danger is something that is usually related to stuff that threatens ones existence or integrity, hardly something to bother the likes of us.

1 Like