Old fart looking for new virtual friends/PVP action

I’m a veteran starting EVE once again after. I have been more or less around since 2005 but I have had several longer breaks from the game due to real life.

My current main character is ∼140m sp, and I have super alt, fax alt, dread alt, blops alt, dictor alts, etc.

I would love to find a new group of players who know a bit about what they are doing yet who don’t take the game too seriously. A mix of old and new players could be nice. The team could be based on low sec for example, but ideally, small gang warfare is the main focus.

My wife, dog, and work keep my irl quite busy, so I can not commit to playing the game every day.

EDIT: UK tz

1 Like

Sent a message in game… via portal

Hey Sari, we have old farts in our corp from 2003, come and have a chat you can all reminisce…

We have fresh blood as well so its all good.

Our recruitment channel is ‘‘505 Public Channel’’

Null sec sub capital roaming Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Please try this group… no hurdle , brilliant fun people …

Yo m8, here we are EU based, a different approach to the game and always in need of a helping hand to fight those baddies around :sunglasses: :policeman:

o/ hey pop by and say hi, would be great to get to know you

there a link to our public channel and discord

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You sound like you’d fit in well with us! please come check us out!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hey Sari. Ruthless regiment are after pilots who want to be part of our team. We just reopened so are small currently but that means we’re close. There will be plenty of chances to get some pew. If being part of a team and helping the family to grow is something that interests you, come have a chat. I’ll link our forum post for you which has all relevant info on it.

Hey Sari Sus, come join us oldies!!

I’m pretty sure you’ll be Happy with your decision: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Swamp Panthers can maybe offer you at least some of what you want. Contact me in game, Krymswn Kennedy.

Come give us a try
We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Invictus Imperium
We are a proud member of Ranger Regiment which is an alliance within the Imperium coalition.
Some of our closest allies are Goonswarm Federation & The Initiative.
Our Mission Objective is to support the Imperium in achieving all objectives.

What can we offer you?
• Access to Coalition Sigs & Squads
• Discord & Mumble for communications & interactions
• PVP fleets from Coalition level all the way to small gang, solo PVP.
• Null sec space with the most valuable ores, moon goo R32 , PI & ratting anomalies in EVE including access to the Locust fleet
• Supercapital umbrella
• Corp buy back Programme
• Training lessons to cover Industry Mining, PI, PVE Exploration & PVP
• The biggest market outside of Jita
• Best infrastructure within EVE null sec

What are we looking for?
• 2m SP minimum
• Be active and social – Yes real life will always come first no questions asked
• Have access to both Mumble, Pidgin Jabber & Discord – We will help you with setting this up
• Have a positive attitude

If you feel like you meet the above criteria & are looking to forge a new path, please feel free to contact us via the following methods.
In game
Roman X
Shinobi Tenzen
Grand Moff Vulken
Or check out our website & follow the link to our Discord
https://www.invictus-imperium.com/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.