Old player looking to return

Hello all,

I’ve been playing on and off since 2004, I have 3 accounts 2 around the 100M sp mark and 1 around the 50M mark. I’m from the UK and have limited time to play these days but want to jump on and just have fun. The last time I was playing I was living in Venal and really enjoyed it, I’m looking for options.

*** Note please don’t just put some generic copy + paste rubbish here I’m unlikely to read it. If you can’t be bothered to read this then why should I read yours. ***

2 Likes

Hello come and have a chat with us mate

1 Like

hi welcome back if you are looking for quality pvp corp come by to a chat in https://discord.gg/yqeQPNg or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ” dont want to bother you with a long corp recruiment letter. our zkill https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98227789/ we dont look for full time player as we are all old players with family. when you get pings just jump in your ship and start to pvp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome back to the game . If your looking for a fun laid back null sec corp that put real life first. We may be a great fit for you we have a nice section of space we live in surrounded by blue. And always have something to do pvp wise as they have many fleets up and running. If you are interested in speaking more hit me up in game Rorianis or Jump in discord and we can chat https://discord.gg/vbgVFS the Rabid Care Bears look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hi Shadow

D-sync might be what you are looking for we are mainly a uk pvp corp living out of thera. we have gangs out every night and have a good laugh on comms.
Thera gives us access to many regions and also makes every day different.
Here is are kb

If this is something you might be interested in join are public channel D-sync for a chat.

Cheers
KF

1 Like

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet Nullsec PVP Corp Recruiting! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey there! I attempted to PM you in game but it appears you weren’t on at the time. So if you want to find out more about us here’s our recruitment post (Discord linked there).

1 Like

Hey man, I don’t know how you feel about a corp that is mostly active in US TZ but Rusted and Rejuvenated sounds like it might be the fit for you. We currently live in pure blind with Spacemonkey’s Alliance. I went ahead and threw you and in game contact request but if you would like to read a little bit more see our forum post attached. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

1 Like

No Concord, no Empires, no ■■■■■■■■ repost.

Hi Shadow, since you’re a returning you may not be aware of the conclusion to the Triglavian Invasion. Twenty seven star systems have been ripped out of Empire space and into a new region. Think of it as a cross between Thera and null-sec.

My corporation is largest operating out of this new region. We have the best players and the best logistics; and, we want you to join us.

All new players are valuable, especially those high SP players, like yourself, who can really make a name for themselves. Whether it’s mining, industry, PP, PvP, there is as much potential as the effort you are willing to put in.

I can’t promise it’ll be easy but not very many people get the chance to be there right at the start of something brand new.

1 Like

Hey bud could you jump on our discord for a chat

1 Like

Come check us out man, we have BLOPs fleets constantly and have fun roaming :slight_smile: Real life comes first always. Drunk'n Privateers [PRIV-] BLOPs/WH/NS Roaming Corp (EU / US)

1 Like

Sent an in game mail but more info here.

1 Like

Hi @Shadow_Trigger ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning UK (yes that’s handy) player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey There Shadow Trigger,

I’m a recruiter for “The Meridian” [-TM-], we are a corporation within the Sedition alliance, based out in fade - [-TM-] Is primarily EU players, and our alliance spans almost all timezones :slight_smile: If you want to join, or are more curious about us, feel free to hit up either:
Kazhi
Scrapyard attendant

Ingame, or join our discord: https://discord.gg/RVJZDtK

Dark Side Cookies is a newer corp looking for players. We have no minimum time requirements. We are pretty laid back and are currently operating in high sec. We have plans to get to null once we get more core players. Join Ashirda Public channel ingame if you want to chat.

can check us out, we tend to be something of a retirement club. Small gang, medium gang, cruiser sized stuff. we try to maintain our little constellation and dabble in pretty much every activity in the game.

historically we are a WH group, but we’re doing the nullsec thing now and adding a wormhole twist to it with varying degrees of success, but mostly positive results.

you can hop into TDSIN Recruitment in-game if you wanna chat with the recruiters to get some more information, or if none of them are around, you can mail any of the staff members listed in the MOTD of that channel.

We’re chill people, mostly older guys who have been around for ages. Done with trying to be super tryhard, and just trying to have fun in space with people we enjoy being in-game with.

Here’s the obligatory copy/paste to our forum post that has more specific information and whatnot if you’re interested in taking a look:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.