Myself and my husband are looking to possibly find a new corp - we’ve both been playing since early 2012-ish and have experienced most of the things eve has to offer.
I’ve got 3 accounts - my main has about 150m SP, and my husband has 5 accounts with a main of 180m SP. We’re based in the EUTZ, and are usually free to log on between 1700-0000 EVE roughly, with variations to account for real life.
We’re both able to be fairly active in game, and have spent the last 6+ years in corp and alliance leadership positions;
and we’re fed up of the pressure of this thankless job, and all the “herding cats” involved to try and foster any sense of community.
What we’re looking for:
- A well established community with regular activity, with members who hang out on voice comms - where people communicate and have fun together.
- A laid back atmosphere of mature players who still have a sense of humour
- We don’t mind if it’s WH, Null, low, high or otherwise
- We prefer PvP, but we’re open to anything - we’re more interested in joining a community.
What we’re not looking for:
- We do not wish to join somewhere with excessive amounts of “REE-ing” going on
- Not Krypted Gaming. (@Krypted recruiters: Don’t bother putting your corp ad here. We won’t look at it.)
- Not FoxHolers either
We look forward to seeing what is out there.
note: if you send us an in-game mail, please also put a comment in this thread.